Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sven Banned.

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,880
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited October 2015
    I joined this site in 2012 and I've never gone on it at a work computer...and I didn't even have a smart phone for the first few months...just not worth it, unless I had my own company, and even then some feminazi or church type might try to squeeze some money for shock and horror if they saw it...
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I joined this site in 2012 and I've never gone on it at a work computer...and I didn't even have a smart phone for the first few months...just not worth it, unless I had my own company, and even then some feminazi or church type might try to squeeze some money for shock and horror if they saw it...

Fucking this. If you go on this site on a work computer, you're a fucking moron and you deserve to be caught looking at that shit, then fired, then lit on fire. I don't even like going on this site on my own personal devices. I'm pretty sure we're all on some kind of NSA list.
    @NSA_Dawg, true?!
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I hope someone got all the screenshots we need.
  • Options
    DontCallMeShirleyDontCallMeShirley Member Posts: 283
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    When I joined I said this place can never really be "the" go to site for Husky football. Some of you lost your shit (shaggy bevo, tiger droppings blah blah). This thread is why it can't be that site. If you can't open it at work because you think you might get fired then enough said on that.

Fuck you and suck my fat cock you cunts
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    My dreams died today, I realized a taint licking thread may never happen.
  • Options
    DontCallMeShirleyDontCallMeShirley Member Posts: 283
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

Fucking this. If you go on this site on a work computer, you're a fucking moron and you deserve to be caught looking at that shit, then fired, then lit on fire. I don't even like going on this site on my own personal devices. I'm pretty sure we're all on some kind of NSA list.
    you're also a faggot.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Just make it a temp ban, and have stages: 24 hours, 48 hours, 72 hours, 1 week, 2 weeks, a month, and so on.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,545
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

When I joined I said this place can never really be "the" go to site for Husky football. Some of you lost your shit (shaggy bevo, tiger droppings blah blah). This thread is why it can't be that site. If you can't open it at work because you think you might get fired then enough said on that.

Fuck you and suck my fat cock you cunts

You sound like a worthless employee.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,880
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    yeah I'm assuming this is a timeout
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Just make it a temp ban, and have stages: 24 hours, 48 hours, 72 hours, 1 week, 2 weeks, a month, and so on.

If DJ did it this way, Sven would have worked his way to permaban a LONG time ago.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Here's the thing, because everyone here is desensitized to that kind of shit was it really that edgy to go out in a blaze of lemony glory? You'd almost have to star in an ISIS video to make any sort of impact. So basically Sven, my point is stop being a bitch and come back with a new account or this site is DOA.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

If DJ did it this way, Sven would have worked his way to permaban a LONG time ago.
    Who cares about perm ban, at least my way we would get to see Sven once a month, like a werewolf.