Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to bananasnblondes

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Bananabitch, did I not tell you pillow biters we would be the worst offense in the pac12 in spring and fall? I said 3-4 wins with linda and maybe 6 with Browning? My point? We are young everywhere and we are going to suck, period asshole. WTF did you expect? Really?

Ive been saying it's going to be 2017 until we are going to contend. Because Pete has recruited so f-ing well they might actually contend for pac12 prize a year ea r ly next year.

just put your head between your hairless legs and kiss your cunt that UW might actually get to a bowl this year (although I question that notion).

Sark left pete a corn turd. He's had to find chunks to field a team with. Imagine the defense without this staff? Imagine Lindquist as the QB this year ? (He'd be your guy under Sark). No budda baker, gaskin, trey adams...no depth on either line going forward, just a disaster. Yet cunts like you wanna complain about losing to Oregon after beating SC?

WSU is better than UW on offense. They can outscore UO, we cannot. If not for Pete and his staff, this defense would not be anywhere near where they are (top of Pac), and Oregon would have blew our asses out by 40.. btw, Jake doesnt have a lot to throw to in case you didnt notice.

Pete said, in presser, EXACTLY what I posted Friday. "Uw does not have the athletes to match up with Oregons YET!!!!!!## And " if Adam's plays Oregon will beat our asses". Dub only lost by 6. Now next year the field will be more even and id expect even a closer score as UW"s athletes get experience and close the gap. Be patient bonio's, this team much better than the one you saw vs Okie St. Just needs another year

Comments