Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So now that we know Pete isn't the answer...

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
...how long does Pool Boy give him?

My money is on 5 (duh) years, minimum. Adjust that up if he falls into a 9-4 season somewhere and goes to a third tier bowel. He should have been fired last night, but this program is shit and run by fags.

Comments

• Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

Pete will never be fired by UW ever.

Up vote because your correct, not because I support that position but the UW will never fire him, he's just like Romar, the politically correct wet dream of any school that doesn't aspire to winning
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I tried to email administrators about Ty back in the 2000s...I was just naïve enough to believe there might be some impact as I hadn't hit my 30s yet...it's pointless unless maybe you're a top ten booster.

The saddest part is, you start to accept it in the sense that you're totally helpless. You're on a raft in the middle of the Indian Ocean lol. These buffoons are more interested in marketing - bad marketing - than winning. I don't have anything against gays and womyn in general, and if they want to go to the fucking game, great, but maybe stop marketing specifically toward them? It is football after all. Maybe try to make sure you're trying to win as many games as possible instead?

It's turned in to hope for the best but prepare for more 7-5 bullshit at this point. If Petersen hires a kick ass OC I'll have some legitimate hope. There are a lot of coaches who could have beaten Oregon yesterday. Mike fucking Leach is one of them.....
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

The shitty thing is one of these years he will pop off with a 6-0 start against shit tier comp and I'll buy in and get excited because I am a colossal dumbfuck then we will lose 4 in a row to ASU, Cal, Oregon and Tree, beat OSU and then get clownstomped in the Apple Cup by the Pirate. 7-5. YeeHaw. I truly hate my life.

LRR

This is exactly what will happen. We know this too. Let's stop playing dumb.
  • Options
    MrsPetersenMrsPetersen Member Posts: 724
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment

I don't have anything against gays and womyn in general, and if they want to go to the fucking game, great, but maybe stop marketing specifically toward them? It is football after all.

Some women hate shitty ass football and don't appreciate the NFL and other organizations and their sexist marketing towards "women" as if they are the lowest common denominator.

Or so I hear anyways...
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I don't have anything against gays and womyn in general, and if they want to go to the fucking game, great, but maybe stop marketing specifically toward them? It is football after all.

Some women hate shitty ass football and don't appreciate the NFL and other organizations and their sexist marketing towards "women" as if they are the lowest common denominator.

Or so I hear anyways...
    There are about as many women who really care about good football as there are women who post on this bored
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Houhusky said:

Or so I hear anyways...
    There are about as many women who really care about good football as there are women who post on this bored
    @APAG, true?
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    Swaye said:

The shitty thing is one of these years he will pop off with a 6-0 start against shit tier comp and I'll buy in and get excited because I am a colossal dumbfuck then we will lose 4 in a row to ASU, Cal, Oregon and Tree, beat OSU and then get clownstomped in the Apple Cup by the Pirate. 7-5. YeeHaw. I truly hate my life.

LRR

You just described Cal 1996, 2005, 2007, 2014, and 2015. Welcome to Cal. We'll leave a little something on your pillow.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

LRR

You just described Cal 1996, 2005, 2007, 2014, and 2015. Welcome to Cal. We'll leave a little something on your pillow.
    Make it a jizz stain. TIA
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

LRR

Make it a jizz stain. TIA
    I didn't think it needed to be spelled out
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

He'll be here for at least 5 years.

If he hasn't won a Rose Bowl in that time period, I'll probably stop following this program

I want to quit caring about this stupid shit, but I just can't.

Negatives:

Coaching
    Play calling
    Clock management
    Discipline/Penalties

Positives:

Defense, for the most part
    Team is young for the Nth year in a row, they could get more experienced
    Recruiting?

Fuck my life

At least you have your side bidness selling blow in the U district at the 7 eleven on Aurora. Not everyone can be that badass.
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

LRR

Except that faggy Cal fans always have the "but we're an academis institution and don't care about football" go-to feel good.

We? don't.

It's basically "WDWTWA".
  • Options
    Swaye said:

LRR

You just described me and the Miami Hurricane football program. Yet somehow it's not nearly as funny.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

LRR

You just described me and the Miami Hurricane football program. Yet somehow it's not nearly as funny.
    I miss you like the desert misses the rain.
  • Options
    njlanjla Member Posts: 19
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2015
    The thing that makes me shake my head most is how the fuck can a person feel so strongly that Loser Sark was fuckin the program up by not recruiting balance yet think somehow that anyone was gonna fix that in 1 year?

That is FS! And it's all over every Husky board but especially here where it's chic to call every coach a loser who has to be fired!

It's FS and then some! But it's interesting to see so many FS poasts!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    njla said:

The thing that makes me shake my head most is how the fuck can a person feel so strongly that Loser Sark was fuckin the program up by not recruiting balance yet think somehow that anyone was gonna fix that in 1 year?

That is FS! And it's all over every Husky board but especially here where it's chic to call every coach a loser who has to be fired!

It's FS and then some! But it's interesting to see so many FS poasts!

Recruiting balance didn't lose the game last night, you fucking stupid Doog.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Sounds like educk is more @njla's speed.