Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

That is all.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Get that weak shit out of here.

• Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

It's like beating up a retard 12 times in a row. You don't prove anything but being an asshole.

always knew you guys were dicks
  • Options
    Quack_AddictQuack_Addict Member Posts: 30
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

We saved Helfrich's job, you are welcome.
    Yuk - even worse your Frosh gave Pellum more time to give up 1k yards to Goff.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I was going to post this elsewhere, but here works as well ...

I've traveled to my fair share of road games in my life and one thing you learn very quickly is that you root for your team, you should respect to your hosts, and you don't ruffle feathers.

Oregon fans don't get this shit ... I almost got into 2 fights tonight from Duck fans that were somewhere between idiotic and fucktarded ... a buddy of mine got punched in the chest by a Duck female on the way to the game.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    PDXDuckFag, is this you?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    edited October 2015
    Tequilla said:

I've traveled to my fair share of road games in my life and one thing you learn very quickly is that you root for your team, you should respect to your hosts, and you don't ruffle feathers.

Oregon fans don't get this shit ... I almost got into 2 fights tonight from Duck fans that were somewhere between idiotic and fucktarded ... a buddy of mine got shit on the chest for good luck by a Duck female on the way to the game.

You're a faggot.
  • Options
    Quack_AddictQuack_Addict Member Posts: 30
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Oregon fans don't get this shit ... I almost got into 2 fights tonight from Duck fans that were somewhere between idiotic and fucktarded ... a buddy of mine got punched in the chest by a Duck female on the way to the game.

This same shit happens at every venue in the PAC. I was at the "Pick Game" and a lot of UW fans were total classless asses who acted like they owned the place (Autzen). It hardly bothered me because their team pretty much did for decades.

I personally have been to 1/2 the PAC venues and would never act up, because I value my life and do not want to die at a football game.

Moreover, last year after the Ducks beat UW for the 11th time I walked up to a UW tailgate and was disappointed when they immediately told me they've heard enough shit for the night from other Duck fans, but that wasn't my intent. I happen to respect and admire all fans that will travel to watch their team play. I approached them to offer a drink and to simply BS.

It all worked out - we smoked a peace pipe and had a good time.

The end.