Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pac12 VP of Officiating says Victor targeting was correct

EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Rape that guy and give him AIDS, then burn his family alive in front of him.
But why is the Pac12 the worst officiated conference?

Comments

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If the pac12 can't play by the same rules as the rest of the world shut this sorry ass sissy boy conference down
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Hate to admit it but in watching that replay the targeting call was correct. I didn't think so when I saw it live on TV, nor when I watched the replay right after the play. Like it or not them's the rules. And there is no question the rules are established to err on the side of safety. Something to do with concussions and the after effects. Shit like that.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Shocking that half of the calls talked about in the article revolve around Land Clark and his incompetent crew.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Hate to admit it but in watching that replay the targeting call was correct. I didn't think so when I saw it live on TV, nor when I watched the replay right after the play. Like it or not them's the rules. And there is no question the rules are established to err on the side of safety. Something to do with concussions and the after effects. Shit like that.

So how long have you been sucking cock?
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,611
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

I'm surprised any of you are surprised.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

I'm surprised any of you are surprised.
    I'm not surprised, I'm just calling for extreme violence against his entire bloodline.
  • Options

So where the fuck was the flag for Browning taking a helmet to the chin. These Pac officials are not only shirt, but inconsistent. You can't tell me they didn't see the crown of the USC defender's helmet under Jake's chin.
    Agree, that should have been targeting as well. Not saying the Pac-12 officials are consistent, along with incompetence that's their biggest flaw.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    But if Victor hit Kessler's shoulder with his own shoulder, how is that targeting? There was no helmet to helmet contact.

So where the fuck was the flag for Browning taking a helmet to the chin. These Pac officials are not only shirt, but inconsistent. You can't tell me they didn't see the crown of the USC defender's helmet under Jake's chin.
    Agree, that should have been targeting as well. Not saying the Pac-12 officials are consistent, along with incompetence that's their biggest flaw.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I think it sucks almost as bad as your poast ...and your pole too
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Baseman said:

Fuck off. You and me, 7/11 near Sea-Tac. Name your time - Arby's can miss me for a couple hours.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2015
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Fuck off. You and me, 7/11 near Sea-Tac. Name your time - Arby's can miss me for a couple hours.
    You won't need hours - 2 moves they'll be scraping your sorry ass off the pavement