Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

For those knocking Colin Cowaherd

longduckdonglongduckdong Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,023 Swaye's Wigwam
He was a local channel 8 reporter in Portland 20 years ago.....cheated on his wife numerous times (sometimes with me) they moved to East Coast to make everything better......he continued his ways. Now divorced. No wonder why he loves Sark....ask Colin about the Willamette Coffee house I'm sure he has a few stories.

Comments

• DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623

He was a local channel 8 reporter in Portland 20 years ago.....cheated on his wife numerous times (sometimes with me) they moved to East Coast to make everything better......he continued his ways. Now divorced. No wonder why he loves Sark....ask Colin about the Willamette Coffee house I'm sure he has a few stories.

Story time?
    With pics?
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Dardanus said:

Story time?
    With pics?
    Or get wrf'ed by Boobie and Co.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468
    That boy gotz a purty mouth
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,895 Swaye's Wigwam

($75k), or are you a woman? Either way, NTD, BB.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254

Woman or Man?

Either way bad taste.