Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ken Griswold's "Thoughts from the Weekend" commentary?

There's a meek 90-second video recap where Ken briefly touches on UW's linebacker play, Sark's absence from Sunday's practices and Oregon's continuing woes.

But none of his much-anticipated Thoughts from the Weekend where K-Grizzle shares his unique insiders' perspective for his dedicated paying subscribers.

Anybody know what's going on?

Is there actually no insiders' information after such a big victory for UW football and an epic meltdown for UW's former coach?

Seems very odd.

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    2,200 paying members online right now and almost NONE of them post at dawgman.com

I wonder with our friends at the LATimes sniffing around, if they will ask the CEO about his seemingly failing website and overstated membership claims as they interview him about his close, personal, special relationship with Sark... that he used to brag about... for years... to gin up new subscriptions?
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,107
    Yesterday there were 3 or 4 threads on dawgman about the Sark story. All but one of them mysteriously vanished.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    edited October 2015
    KG's thoughts from the weekend did not include a single comment about Sark but he closed it out with this comment. I swear this isn't even made up.

"Hotel bars that close at midnight when games start late suck. $20 on the counter got me a double at 1 am

Wine of the week……..maybe the year

I went large Saturday night celebrating UW’s win. Another loss would have made the site not much fun this week."

2012 Clos de Betz by Betz best bottle of wine I’ve had all year.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    I'm starting to envy the little fuck for getting saps to pay him for that shit.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

Petersen is proving to be much better than Sark and Sark imploded just as the HHBs predicted. Grinolds was wrong about Sark and Petersen. It's obvious now more than ever that Grincunt was all about access and was enamanoured with Sarks party style. He gets sucked in by "sizzle" ( as he calls it) and refuses to look at the substance.

He was wrong on all counts. Short of admitting that, there isn't much for him to say.

Awesomed for "Grincunt".
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

KG's thoughts from the weekend did not include a single comment about Sark but he closed it out with this comment. I swear this isn't even made up.

"Hotel bars that close at midnight when games start late suck. $20 on the counter got me a double at 1 am

Wine of the week……..maybe the year

I went large Saturday night celebrating UW’s win. Another loss would have made the site not much fun this week."

2012 Clos de Betz by Betz best bottle of wine I’ve had all year.

Blow from Bets...best blow I've had all year
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

If you have to put $20 on the counter to get a double at 1 am ... you probably should head out to the liquor store and spend the $20 on a fifth ... more economical that way.

Besides that point, getting a double for $20 is only worth bragging about if you are sitting at the most posh of night spots ... definitely not a hotel bar.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942
    edited October 2015
    The guy is such a fucking dripper I can barely comprehend it. There are people in ISIS I would prefer to hang out with over that dumb fuck.