Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Decision Already Made on Sark?

I follow WildWest occasionally. The poster SanClemente, I don't know if he's the owner, insider, abundance whatever but I know he's an integral part of that board. He's saying decision has already been made on both Haden and Sark. Said it doesn't matter what happens from here on out. Also said Sark won't be tarmac'ed unless there is another embarrassing incident. Said Sark will be gone right after UCLA game.

http://www.wildwestsports.com/Discussion/Board/Football

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    The press conference following the firing will be about how sometimes things just don't work out, that Sark's a good guy but that it wasn't a good fit, and that he needs to get his life in order. Haden will say all the right things as he rides off into the sunset, and Sark will say that he's looking forward to spending time away from coaching and getting his work-life balance in order, maybe play a little golf.

Two weeks later USC will hire David Shaw.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I follow WildWest occasionally. The poster SanClemente, I don't know if he's the owner, insider, abundance whatever but I know he's an integral part of that board. He's saying decision has already been made on both Haden and Sark. Said it doesn't matter what happens from here on out. Also said Sark won't be tarmac'ed unless there is another embarrassing incident. Said Sark will be gone right after UCLA game.

So you're saying Seven is playing with the biggest pile of house money the world has ever seen?

Ah

Bun

Dance
  • Options
    devildawgdevildawg Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    But but but what about Recruitng this will kill thier class LOL

Fucking Tyrone Willbegone could land a top 20 class at SC in a month
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,924
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I wanted Sark to last 1 more year. His 4 losses last year and the 2 this year have done so much to entertain me.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I wanted Sark to last forever. His 4 losses last year and the 2 this year have done so much to entertain me.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Three things: first I don't believe San Clemente knows anything; second losing Sark at SC sucks; third I don't see Shaw leaving Stanford to coach at SC - makes very little sense .

Oh fourth I'm using the voice command feature on my iPhone to make this post .
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    good christ, how did you make sense of anything on that bored?