Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Husky fans are brutal

2»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,363 Founders Club

dflea said:

lol at the Duck with Trojan jizz all over his face.

Who the fuck questions why someone is partying after a football game that their team won? Dumb fucking donkeys, that's who.

Some of these guys are so arrogant. They act like there are no Trojan fans who act like total cunts. They talk about how ND fans are classy, etc. Well, ND also has cunt-ish fans.

If you don't like seeing opposing fans to party after the game in your stadium after your team loses, then you shouldn't attend games any more. Just stay home and watch on TV, while you sip the finest sparkling wine.
    Or be a fan of a team that doesn't routinely get curb stomped at home.
  • HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,257
    edited October 2015

Swaye said:

dflea said:

lol at the Duck with Trojan jizz all over his face.

Who the fuck questions why someone is partying after a football game that their team won? Dumb fucking donkeys, that's who.

Some of these guys are so arrogant. They act like there are no Trojan fans who act like total cunts. They talk about how ND fans are classy, etc. Well, ND also has cunt-ish fans.

If you don't like seeing opposing fans to party after the game in your stadium after your team loses, then you shouldn't attend games any more. Just stay home and watch on TV, while you sip the finest sparkling wine.
    Or be a fan of a team that doesn't routinely get curb stomped at home.
    Fuckers are lucky the score was only 17-12 and not a plungerific 34-17. If Browning hits his target on those deep passes, the Huskies win rather easily.
    I blame the upper campus.

We (we?) would be something if they cared about football.

Fucked up my student experience while doing both under and graduate studies having boobs, HWSNBN, and dude-brah as headcoaches.

Worst fucking stretch of program.

I don't know how coogs and dooks live with this kind of shit for so long.

So FYFMFE.

DIAFF.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    This is funny shit right here:

On the other hand, you guys have every reason to be "giddy" over palming Sark off on us and then beating him. My greatest fear when he was our OC was that he would succeed Carroll and I was "giddy" when you swallowed the hook, thinking he would never return after putting up a string of mediocre seasons. I actually laughed when I saw his name at the bottom of every list of condidates we were considering 2 years ago. Well, they say in 12-step programs that the only thing a drunk never forgets is your name, address and telephone number and the laugh is now officially on all of us. The native came home to roost and, like an addict-alcoholic, has set fire to the house, trying to light his cigarette with a tree branch in the middle of the night. It's our own fault - his record at UW should have been a warning, but SOME thought that putting "USC" on his chest would turn the horse with 3 bad legs into Secretariat. What we have here is a horse of a different color.
  • HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,257
    CaptainPJ said:

This is funny shit right here:

On the other hand, you guys have every reason to be "giddy" over palming Sark off on us and then beating him. My greatest fear when he was our OC was that he would succeed Carroll and I was "giddy" when you swallowed the hook, thinking he would never return after putting up a string of mediocre seasons. I actually laughed when I saw his name at the bottom of every list of condidates we were considering 2 years ago. Well, they say in 12-step programs that the only thing a drunk never forgets is your name, address and telephone number and the laugh is now officially on all of us. The native came home to roost and, like an addict-alcoholic, has set fire to the house, trying to light his cigarette with a tree branch in the middle of the night. It's our own fault - his record at UW should have been a warning, but SOME thought that putting "USC" on his chest would turn the horse with 3 bad legs into Secretariat. What we have here is a horse of a different color.

Tequila long but I still awesomed.