Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Validation

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    edited October 2015
    BTW @RoadDawg55 one thing you need to remember when looking at our offense is that if you're looking at total yards you're probably going to be missing the mark. We're not going to run a shitload of plays ... not in our best interest.

We weren't great tonight but we did enough to keep us in the game and finally took advantage of our opportunities.

The first 3 drives were beyond maddening.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Houhusky said:

HuskyInAZ said:

The HH dumbfucks are in full on retreat mode. Have you fucktards no pride?

Shouldnt you be on the USC website pointig out how many freshman USC started on defense or something,

both coaches tried to fucking give the game away, The defense played the best its played in a decade and the offense still fucking sucks... very little has change, almost everything people have said about petersen and smith is still valid, fuck off
    Jesse Palmer gave Smith props for calling the trickeration play that resulted in the TD
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    phineas said:

Enjoy it while you can doogfans, the huskies aren't winning another game all year

• Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tequilla said:

BTW @RoadDawg55 one thing you need to remember when looking at our offense is that if you're looking at total yards you're probably going to be missing the mark. We're not going to run a shitload of plays ... not in our best interest.

We weren't great tonight but we did enough to keep us in the game and finally took advantage of our opportunities.

It sucks by yards, points, passing, sometimes running, playcalling, you name it. It still sucks.
    We just beat USC @ USC......yet all you do is bitch. Get a fucking life.
  • Options
    NEnglanddawgNEnglanddawg Member Posts: 27
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    Tequilla said:

Houhusky said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Shouldnt you be on the USC website pointig out how many freshman USC started on defense or something,

both coaches tried to fucking give the game away, The defense played the best its played in a decade and the offense still fucking sucks... very little has change, almost everything people have said about petersen and smith is still valid, fuck off
    You're a fucktard for not realizing what we are this year ...

We're a young offense ... we're going to make some plays and make a ton of fucktarded mistakes. That's what happens.

In order, our best units are defense, special teams, and offense.

Against Cal, we fucked up and killed our defense with poor offense, turnovers, and mediocre special teams play.

We weren't fucking great tonight offensively, but we took care of the ball by going +2 in turnover margin and won the TOP battle. We didn't fuck our defense over and let them win the game for us.

It's a GREAT win for the program on national TV against our former coach that everybody has been sucking off as SC being a national title contender this year. Fuck that.

Everybody was talking the last 10 days about needing to find some wins to make up for the Cal game. This was the game that we on paper had the least likelihood of winning and what did we do?

Fucking great win.
    HRYK
    Fuck off those of you who can't see the poont
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,487
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The best thing about this game is that they were soft, UW was tough, and Sark showed what a faggot he is on national TV. Other than that the dooging is fucking retarded, I'm sorry.

The beginning of this game might have been more nauseating than Boise. This game just shows that these coaches have ZERO excuse to not win 10 fucking games this year.
  • Options
    edited October 2015

HuskyInAZ said:

Tequilla said:

It sucks by yards, points, passing, sometimes running, playcalling, you name it. It still sucks.
    We just beat USC @ USC......yet all you do is bitch. Get a fucking life.
    Am I supposed to paint myself purple and gold and hit the town? You can enjoy a win and still point out the obvious dwell on the offense.
    Fuck off you fair weather fan. Pete just coached our team to victory and all you do is your predictable whining. You are a fucking joke.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

I've also been saying that we've got a very strong defense with an offense that is going to be mediocre. We'll never be consistently as good as our good moments and as poor as our poor moments.

Best part of tonight's win was that I didn't feel like we won by being exceptional tonight ... perhaps defensively we were.

The point being that there's a lot to like in this program. I thought that the play calling while not ridiculously good tonight had a number of strong plays that we just didn't execute. This could have been a 31-13 or 38-13 game very easily.

I'm happy for the program because this is exactly the kind of win that we've been looking for. This is the kind of defense that we've been longing for in this program. This is the first time since 2003 that we'll go into the Oregon game actually feeling good about our chances to win the game.

I agree with your premise and your outlook all night. But flagged for calling our offense mediocre. That is an insult to mediocre offenses everywhere.
    I get what you are saying ...

Perhaps better to say inconsistent.

We're going to make some really good plays ... I thought the first scoring drive we had to get the FG was one of the better drives we'll have all season ... yet we missed the final play to finish it off. We're also going to make some maddening plays.

Bottom line is that as long as we continue to matriculate (shout out to Hank Stram RIP) the ball down the field and not turn it over, we'll give ourselves a great shot to win. The hope is that as the season goes on Browning will make a few more of those throws and that we'll execute just a little bit better and start taking a step forward.

A winning conference record is still very possible ... very excited to see how the season continues to play out.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    So let me get this straight, @Tequilla and @HuskyInAZ have doubled down on their bullshit because we beat Sark?

CHRIST
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

So let me get this straight, @Tequilla and @HuskyInAZ have doubled down on their bullshit because we beat Sark?

CHRIST

Doogs gonna Doog
  • Options

CHRIST

So let me get this straight......dumb fucky Tommy wants to bitch about the nature of which we beat USC @ USC. Did I get that right, little man?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,475
    Founders Club
    HuskyInAZ said:

CHRIST

So let me get this straight......dumb fucky Tommy wants to bitch about the nature of which we beat USC @ USC. Did I get that right, little man?
    A win is a win, but not all wins are created equally. HTH
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    If SC wasn't full retard they would have ass blasted our anuses.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,475
    Founders Club

If SC wasn't full retard they would have ass blasted our anuses.

Fucking this. If they commit to the run, they win rather easily.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,854
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BearsWiin said:

Houhusky said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Jesse Palmer gave Smith props for calling the trickeration play that resulted in the TD
    Then Smith is golden because Jesse Palmer is dreamy.

The fuck does anyone care about what Jesse Palmer says?!!