Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A reminder to our Doogs

If you have to diminish the accomplishments of Don James to prop up the current coach, you should just openly admit that you want the current coach fired.

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    huh... Duck fans.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Coaches used to get five years. Now it's 15-20 gaymes.

The five years is for total rebuilds of course, which isn't the case.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Doogles said:

If you can't see what i'm doing in the other thread, I can't help you. I think Don James is the legendary HoF coach that he is billed to be. The hypocrisy, knee jerk reactions, and revisionist history on this bored is hilarious.

Harbaugh sucks. Carroll sucks. Meyer Sucks. Saban Sucks. It just isn't true, a good coaches job is to keep his program in the discussion year in and year out and the players they recruited either make the plays or not when it comes down to it.

It's like poker, the best player in the world will win the majority of the time, but he'll still lose to someone without a clue a couple times out of ten based on the hands dealt.

Saying definitively Pete isn't the guy is FS.

It's just so hard to keep track of stuff. This coach is a great coach... Then he isn't after a loss.... And becomes good again until he's not once more. People here were sucking Todd Graham's dick for awhile, same with Mora.

Just a little more consistency would be nice and not this week by week knee jerk stuff.

Twatkoski was getting murdered here last year and the defense is definitely improving which I like. I hate the way the Dawgs offense has looked in terms of no improvement. But since Pete was hired I held onto the 3 year thing with him. If the offense looks like this A few games into next year I'll be done... Whether it's due to Petes stubbornness or even if he makes changes and there just shows no signs of improvement.
    Hi.

At no point in Peterman's brief tenure at UW has he looked like a great coach.

Is that the consistency you need to see?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Doogles said:

If you can't see what i'm doing in the other thread, I can't help you. I think Don James is the legendary HoF coach that he is billed to be. The hypocrisy, knee jerk reactions, and revisionist history on this bored is hilarious.

Harbaugh sucks. Carroll sucks. Meyer Sucks. Saban Sucks. It just isn't true, a good coaches job is to keep his program in the discussion year in and year out and the players they recruited either make the plays or not when it comes down to it.

It's like poker, the best player in the world will win the majority of the time, but he'll still lose to someone without a clue a couple times out of ten based on the hands dealt.

It's just so hard to keep track of stuff. This coach is a great coach... Then he isn't after a loss.... And becomes good again until he's not once more. People here were sucking Todd Graham's dick for awhile, same with Mora.

Just a little more consistency would be nice and not this week by week knee jerk stuff.

Twatkoski was getting murdered here last year and the defense is definitely improving which I like. I hate the way the Dawgs offense has looked in terms of no improvement. But since Pete was hired I held onto the 3 year thing with him. If the offense looks like this A few games into next year I'll be done... Whether it's due to Petes stubbornness or even if he makes changes and there just shows no signs of improvement.
    Hi.

Never said that
  • Options

Doogles said:

Hi.

Never said that
    Well get this thread dialed in then.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Doogles said:

Hi.

Never said that
    Well get this thread dialed in then.
    Get your handles mixed up?

Delegating your real job to alt handles is Sarktastic.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The expectations at UW are so fucking low. It's even permeated to this board. Petersen has been a disaster so far. I was pumped about the hire and it pisses me off, but that's where we are at.

The doog wars can get annoying, but the dooging over him needs to stop. He sucks until proven otherwise.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Doogles said:

"You think?"

"Billed to be?"

How old are you?

Fuck.off.doog.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

The expectations at UW are so fucking low. It's even permeated to this board. Petersen has been a disaster so far. I was pumped about the hire and it pisses me off, but that's where we are at.

The doog wars can get annoying, but the dooging over him needs to stop. He sucks until proven otherwise.

Is their some badge of honor for high expectations you're trying to win? I've said it before, I'll say it again, you can expect, demand, bitch, whine and moan until the cows come home. But continuing to ignore roster reality is akin to burying your head in the sand. Classic simple-minded, knee-jerk reaction of the FS.

Has the coaching staff been good? Defense and Special Teams have been pretty good. The Offense has been shitty. Putting together what appears to be an unqualified OC with historic youth is a recipe for disaster. Smith ain't going anywhere this season, but if there's not clear improvement over the rest of the season, door, ass, out.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyInAZ said:

Is their some badge of honor for high expectations you're trying to win? I've said it before, I'll say it again, you can expect, demand, bitch, whine and moan until the cows come home. But continuing to ignore roster reality is akin to burying your head in the sand. Classic simple-minded, knee-jerk reaction of the FS.

Has the coaching staff been good? Defense and Special Teams have been pretty good. The Offense has been shitty. Putting together what appears to be an unqualified OC with historic youth is a recipe for disaster. Smith ain't going anywhere this season, but if there's not clear improvement over the rest of the season, door, ass, out.
    To the bold, is that you, Kim? The only thing you left out is something about punching a hole in the keyboard and kicking the dog. You don't realize that a coach that is 10-8 without a single win over a team with a winning record (maybe Utah State can be the first!) is doing a shitty job? The question is rhetorical because I know you don't get it.

The defense has been good, the special teams have been good, blah, blah, blah. Sark had a great running game with Polk and Sankey. Price was really good in 2011. At times, the defense played well under him. In the end, the wins and losses are all that matter and Petersen is doing worse than anybody expected. It's not about bitching, it's about being honest. What would your reaction be if somebody told you this is how it would play out when Petersen was hired?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    @RoadDawg55 ... let's be honest, KJV would never prop up Pete by giving him excuses ... he'd be busy talking about all the talent Seven left him.

The rest of this year is all about showing improvement. Is there a reason for optimism heading into the offseason? Does the defense continue to improve and finish the year as a Top 3 in the conference defense and an expectation where they may be one of the top defenses in the conference/country next year? Does the youth on offense with Browning/OL show signs of further developing? Does the offense start looking like something? Can they find an identity? If not, how long in the offseason does Smith get fired? Who is hired to replace Smith?

If there's one thing that we're seeing across the country right now is that there's an incredible amount of dreck/parity in place. Tennessee sucks ... but should have easily beaten Florida ... who pretty much sucks ... who beat the shit out of Ole Miss who was thought to be reasonably good and beat the shit out of Alabama ... who was thought to be ready for some T's and P's and just kicked the shit out of Georgia. Then you have the defending champs in Ohio State who look like absolute shit in the Big 10 and people being slow to perhaps realize that Michigan State kind of sucks as well ... both of who struggled to beat the dreck from the State of Indiana this weekend and everybody will act surprised when one of them loses at some point in some random game.

There's enough positives right now in the program to not feel disheartened on the whole. The offense though overshadows all the gains elsewhere.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

HuskyInAZ said:

To the bold, is that you, Kim? The only thing you left out is something about punching a hole in the keyboard and kicking the dog. You don't realize that a coach that is 10-8 without a single win over a team with a winning record (maybe Utah State can be the first!) is doing a shitty job? The question is rhetorical because I know you don't get it.

The defense has been good, the special teams have been good, blah, blah, blah. Sark had a great running game with Polk and Sankey. Price was really good in 2011. At times, the defense played well under him. In the end, the wins and losses are all that matter and Petersen is doing worse than anybody expected. It's not about bitching, it's about being honest. What would your reaction be if somebody told you this is how it would play out when Petersen was hired?
    Let me try this again and test your reading skills, you millennial fuck. Last game played by all P12 teams, there were 4 FR OL who started. 3 of them were UW OL. Do you fucking get it? 3/5 started for UW. 1/55 started for everyone else.

Your schtick is so tired.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

@RoadDawg55 ... let's be honest, KJV would never prop up Pete by giving him excuses ... he'd be busy talking about all the talent Seven left him.

The rest of this year is all about showing improvement. Is there a reason for optimism heading into the offseason? Does the defense continue to improve and finish the year as a Top 3 in the conference defense and an expectation where they may be one of the top defenses in the conference/country next year? Does the youth on offense with Browning/OL show signs of further developing? Does the offense start looking like something? Can they find an identity? If not, how long in the offseason does Smith get fired? Who is hired to replace Smith?

If there's one thing that we're seeing across the country right now is that there's an incredible amount of dreck/parity in place. Tennessee sucks ... but should have easily beaten Florida ... who pretty much sucks ... who beat the shit out of Ole Miss who was thought to be reasonably good and beat the shit out of Alabama ... who was thought to be ready for some T's and P's and just kicked the shit out of Georgia. Then you have the defending champs in Ohio State who look like absolute shit in the Big 10 and people being slow to perhaps realize that Michigan State kind of sucks as well ... both of who struggled to beat the dreck from the State of Indiana this weekend and everybody will act surprised when one of them loses at some point in some random game.

There's enough positives right now in the program to not feel disheartened on the whole. The offense though overshadows all the gains elsewhere.

There's so much dreck nationally...and Peterman can't even beat it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,083
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like how Sven's every coach sucks had trolled the entire bored

But Petersen has sucked. No question there

At UW Richt would be an improvement