Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HuskyFanPodcast: Post Cal, Bye Week

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Ditch the Smurfs and run Daniels at WR. Instant improvement in blocking, running game and better pass catching over the middle

I'm intrigued by this idea.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Even though he fumbled against Cal, I think we'll see more of Renfro and almost no Hall (maybe even less Mickens). WR blocking just isn't good enough yet to go horizontal with the smurfs and there are other ways to spread a defense that those quick passes to Mickens.
  • Options
    KoolAidManKoolAidMan Member Posts: 319
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    Lol Hugh "Million"
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,636
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Hughie lost his shit over WR play. Mentioned that God and family should come before catching the football but nothing else!! Put a thousand dollar bill on that ball!!! That was from the Saturday night meltdown. Hughie is tuned up over the dawgs. Baird took subtle shots at the staff by sayinh Kal coached very well on QB scramble plays. The Kal players get it I guess.

If all football players really put God before football, they wouldn't play on the holiest day of the week. I find it disrespectful to good lord...Right Russell??????? The God these guys pray is the dolla dolla bill y'yall!!!11:!:!:1!1

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    jecornel said:

Hughie lost his shit over WR play. Mentioned that God and family should come before catching the football but nothing else!! Put a thousand dollar bill on that ball!!! That was from the Saturday night meltdown. Hughie is tuned up over the dawgs. Baird took subtle shots at the staff by sayinh Kal coached very well on QB scramble plays. The Kal players get it I guess.

If all football players really put God before football, they wouldn't play on the holiest day of the week. I find it disrespectful to good lord...Right Russell??????? The God these guys pray is the dolla dolla bill y'yall!!!11:!:!:1!1

turnt*
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Probably the best, and definitely the most sobering podcast. Good stuff all around. Shit is frustrating and you kept harping on Petersen (not just Smith) which was perfect. Fuck.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I have received some feedback the pod was say too negative. Some turned it off.

Also, myself, chest and road anointed Pete as the second coming and now we are trashing him.

Well I think we are calling it as we see it.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

I have received some feedback the pod was say too negative. Some turned it off.

Also, myself, chest and road anointed Pete as the second coming and now we are trashing him.

Well I think we are calling it as we see it.

Turned it off? Talk about sandvaginitis! Maybe the feedback was from SunnyDooger's many handles.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    I honestly thought it wasn't our best effort. We'll do a lot better next week. I'll ask better questions.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club

I honestly thought it wasn't our best effort. We'll do a lot better next week. I'll ask better questions.

YVBFE ;) <----------
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Well the game sucked....and losing to kal at home reinforces how down the program is....unfortunately
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hopefully there is improvement and next year will be a turning point.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    ?,
    Would Sankey look like shit behind this OL?

Yes.

Time for the veer-bubble-screen-offense. And 8 man in the box feast or famine on D.

4-8 like Vegas said or 5-7, if UW can beat Oregon.

Browning will throw over 70% next year. Take it to the OL board...