Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Where do the Real Dawg Fans sit?

AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,962
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
edited September 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board
I'm suffering from a raging Doog and am flying up from SFO Saturday morning. I'll be the UW douche in a sea of Cal douches. I fly up for a game a year (it'd be more, but we've sucked).

2 years ago vs Oregon - Sankey fumblitis and seeing a Sark coached team for the first time. Dreckfest. Came home, promptly vented on Doogman, HuskyLawyer sent me a PM with this website, and I fired Dawgman that day. Shocked by seeing how disorganized a Sark coached team looked in person.

Last year vs Stanford - Seeing Cyler in person was demoralizing. The guy had zero arm. Stanford was beatable but our QB was not up for it. I never faulted Pete for the fake punt. Maybe the play call was obvious, but it was obvious nothing was going to happen on O. Plus, was it Pete's fault Peters tripped on his dick the very next play giving up the winning TD?

The last game I went to before these was Cal '07, the last win before Owen12.

But what I really want to know is, where do the real fucking dawg fans sit? Is Section 14a still in the new stadium? krisvashon and crew? I think my seats are near the Tyee section, and I'm worried those fucking Tyee boners will be too distracted counting the money in their wallet or looking at What does the Fox Say to pay attention the game.

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AEB said:

I'm suffering from a raging Doog and am flying up from SFO Saturday morning. I'll be the UW douche in a sea of Cal douches. I fly up for a game a year (it'd be more, but we've sucked).

2 years ago vs Oregon - Sankey fumblitis and seeing a Sark coached team for the first time. Dreckfest. Came home, promptly vented on Doogman, HuskyLawyer sent me a PM with this website, and I fired Dawgman that day. Shocked by seeing how disorganized a Sark coached team looked in person.

Last year vs Stanford - Seeing Cyler in person was demoralizing. The guy had zero arm. Stanford was beatable but our QB was not up for it. I never faulted Pete for the fake punt. Maybe the play call was obvious, but it was obvious nothing was going to happen on O. Plus, was it Pete's fault Peters tripped on his dick the very next play giving up the winning TD?

But what I really want to know is, where do the real fucking dawg fans sit? Is Section 14a still in the new stadium? krisvashon and crew? I think my seats are near the Tyee section, and I'm worried those fucking Tyee boners will be too distracted counting the money in their wallet or looking at What does the Fox Say to pay attention the game.

If we are bashing counting money in wallets, I'm fucking OUT
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

AEB said:

If we are bashing counting money in wallets, I'm fucking OUT
    @thechatch, true!!1/!??
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In a vat of industrial-grade solvents. HTH.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

In a vat of industrial-grade solvents. HTH.

Can I get that in the Zone during the 2nd Quarter?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club
    I'm surprised you're making the trip. I hear the game day experience in the stadium sucks and attendance has been low as a result.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I'm surprised you're making the trip. I hear the game day experience in the stadium sucks and attendance has been low as a result.

There's not a lot places where you can get beer like the Zone. Also, unless I go to a Stanford game, where else can I watch White helmets?
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Not section 131. I am the only person that yells when the opposing offense is on 3rd down. Lame-ass people.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Passion said:

Not section 131. I am the only person that yells when the opposing offense is on 3rd down. Lame-ass people.

Section 104 is close enough where I can yell at the visiting team.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    And if you do it again we are gonna have problems!!! Fagoty angry face.gif
    Passion said:

• Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,998
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I sit at home now because I don't hate money.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,303
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    At home on the couch
  • Options
    Founders Club

Why are you flying from SFO when the game is in Berkeley?

Just take the BART.

FUCK ME!!!! DOH!
  • Options
    blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    You really are a great dawg fan. You've been to 3 games the last 8 seasons!
  • Options
    Founders Club

That's right dipshit! 4 (including Saturday) home games while living in SF and LA.

I think that's pretty good given the fucking dumpster fire Husky Football has been since 2001.
  • Options
    blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    AEB said:

That's right dipshit! 4 (including Saturday) home games while living in SF and LA.

I think that's pretty good given the fucking dumpster fire Husky Football has been since 2001.
    Sorry you took offense, I just don't know how a real dawg fan like yourself took a pass on these exciting contests:

The Holiday Bowl
    The Alamo Bowl
    The Maaco Las Vegas Bowl
    The Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl (Which just happened to have been played in SF and coached by doog hero Tui)
    The Cactus bowl

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club

Always about blacks with you...