Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Creepy Cewg

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,578
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Is MIAMI back? What's the deal with the Adidas uniforms? Is Miami too classy for Nike? Why is the stadium half empty? Don't they know that Nebraska is a classy powerhouse with a coach that does more with less? You know where I can score an 8 ball? Where my CANES at?!?!?! SNORT!!!!1

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Miami will never be back
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

WASHINGTON will never be back

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Miami will never be back

I don't hate PGOS. I just find him annoying in an unentertaining way. He likes to gum up the works but falls short of being a detriment to the board. I don't ever recall reading one of his posts and thinking "Hey, that's an interesting point" or "I think he's spot on about that." He's made 6,731 posts, so maybe it's happened and I don't recall it. He's made me truly LOL twice, maybe three times. So there's that.

But he's still here.
    I would ask you to cut PGOS a break, but I know that would only fan the flames.

I was a little harsh.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Probably true, but *we* still won't suffer from apathy on a Miami level. Shit is embarrassing
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Probably true, but *we* still won't suffer from apathy on a Miami level. Shit is embarrassing
    I wish we would. 60K plus at games during Ty was embarrassing.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

I wish we would. 60K plus at games during Ty was embarrassing.
    This. Way too many people paying for bullshit games.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Miami will never be back

I don't hate PGOS. I just find him annoying in an unentertaining way. He likes to gum up the works but falls short of being a detriment to the board. I don't ever recall reading one of his posts and thinking "Hey, that's an interesting point" or "I think he's spot on about that." He's made 6,731 posts, so maybe it's happened and I don't recall it. He's made me truly LOL twice, maybe three times. So there's that.

But he's still here.

I was a little harsh.
    I'm just messing with him, because I know he gets sensitive about things. Lighten up PGOS.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Miami will never be back

But he's still here.

I was a little harsh.
    I'm just messing with him, because I know he gets sensitive about things. Lighten up PGOS.
    Enjoying smoking weed and talking shit is a lot different than being sensitive.

I didn't have a problem with DJ's thoughts on me, I try and ruffle his feathers on occassion.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Miami will never be back

But he's still here.

I was a little harsh.

I didn't have a problem with DJ's thoughts on me, I try and ruffle his feathers on occassion.
    You should PM him about his abusive poast and ask him to step in as a mod.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Miami will never be back

But he's still here.

I was a little harsh.

Swing and a miss
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Miami will never be back

But he's still here.

I was a little harsh.

Swing and a miss
    Please to be fucking off out of my @creepycoug thread now.
  • Options
    SpoogeDawgSpoogeDawg Member Posts: 379
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic

D Wash? great...boobs with his best post in the past 15k
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    PurpleJ said:

Miami will never be back

But he's still here.
    When you sell blow in the u district by aurora and don't think anything of it, get back to me. Orange slices is our resident bad ass.
  • Options

This is the kind of come back that makes you a legend in theeze parts.

• Options
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Miami will never be back

But he's still here.
    When you sell blow in the u district by aurora and don't think anything of it, get back to me. Orange slices is our resident bad ass.
    You forgot 7-11 parking lot
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Is MIAMI back? What's the deal with the Adidas uniforms? Is Miami too classy for Nike? Why is the stadium half empty? Don't they know that Nebraska is a classy powerhouse with a coach that does more with less? You know where I can score an 8 ball? Where my CANES at?!?!?! SNORT!!!!1

Miami will be back when they can make the classy Nebraska fans give them a standing ovation like they did Washington, which they'd not done before 100 times and haven't done since 100 times, because they took a pole in Lincoln and 100% of those poled said '91 Warshington is the best team in the history of college football.

Miami can't compete with that.

So, no.
  • Options
    Founders Club

It wasn't a comeback

HTH
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

It wasn't a comeback

HTH
    Run his ass.