Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So I picked my kid up from Kindergarten

2»

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Sounds like you need to start some nearby school visitations on Friday's to ensure your child is in the right environment to maximize learning.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2015
    I don't know why, but Grade School moms don't try as hard. It's Middle School when things start to kick in again. Give it time.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited September 2015
    Were you wearing your Vagina Man t-shirt?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Unrealistic expectations. I saw hundreds of moms growing up and out of those couple hundred, maybe 5 were true milfs. They aren't very common. The typical suburbanite woman gets married, pops out a few kids, and her looks go to shit.

White stay at home moms are the fucking worst. They drive SUV's, always wear work out attire like they just finished up at yoga, are almost always uptight, and they act like they have it so fucking tough to take the kids to school, to the rare appointment, and to drive little Billy and his pals to soccer practice.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Unrealistic expectations. I saw hundreds of moms growing up and out of those couple hundred, maybe 5 were true milfs. They aren't very common. The typical suburbanite woman gets married, pops out a few kids, and her looks go to shit.

White stay at home moms are the fucking worst. They drive SUV's, always wear work out attire like they just finished up at yoga, are almost always uptight, and they act like they have it so fucking tough to take the kids to school, to the rare appointment, and to drive little Billy and his pals to soccer practice.

Sounds like HuskyJW touched a nerve.