Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trolled by a SC fan today in Guadalajara

Walking to my gym today a local guy caught me off guard stammering about something when I walked by.
Caught me off guard because he was actually speaking English to me. First Mexican in 3 months that noticed my Washington and actually knew it wasn't DC, they all think I'm a Redskins fan.

As he walked by me I was like what? He said "you have problems"...self talk (no shit) but I was puzzled?
"You guys have problems when you play SC, Sarkisian is our couch" I laff'ed and said he sucks as a coach.
Younger guy but I had to respect that he at least knew about college football. I said adios (silent fucko), you may want to stick with soccer.

Comments

• Options
    SpoogeDawgSpoogeDawg Member Posts: 379
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    HuskyJW said:

Let me get this sequence of events straight.

You first said he was stammering about something as you "walked by."

Later though...you say you fully understood what he was saying as he walked by and he said "you have problems" Which is it.....was he stammering about something or you fully understood what he was saying? You then answered him? Again...I thought he walked by? Sounds like a lot of talking in half a second.

I call b.s.

As he was walking by he caught my attention and I turned and said "wut" as we passed on the sidewalk. A 30 second conversation followed that I found interesting because 1) he spoke English which isn't east to come across in my neighborhood. 2) he actually knew the name of the SC coach (he clearly knew my Washington wasn't the Redskins)

I found his statement that Washington has problems hilarious because his ace was Sark being their coach. He's clearly wasn't dialed into Sark but the fact that a local guy here knew his name was impressive.

Fuck off;)
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

Walking to my gym today a local guy caught me off guard stammering about something when I walked by.
    Caught me off guard because he was actually speaking English to me. First Mexican in 3 months that noticed my Washington and actually knew it wasn't DC, they all think I'm a Redskins fan.

As he walked by me I was like what? He said "you have problems"...self talk (no shit) but I was puzzled?
    "You guys have problems when you play SC, Sarkisian is our couch" I laff'ed and said he sucks as a coach.
    Younger guy but I had to respect that he at least knew about college football. I said adios (silent fucko), you may want to stick with soccer.

Like Guadalajarajerarejadjjeffeeee has gyms.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,652
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Do you live in Mexico bro?
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Spooge la Mexicana
  • Options
    DontCallMeShirleyDontCallMeShirley Member Posts: 283
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    You're a god damn nut.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Spooge - no one gives a shit.

HTH
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You're a god damn nut.

• Options
    DontCallMeShirleyDontCallMeShirley Member Posts: 283
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    I'd rather have Lloyd st Claire than spooge. Spooge isn't funny and adds nothing. A real zero. Get Lloyd st Claire or aemery up in this bitch. Spooge is boring. Just my opinion. I don't give a fuck either way.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,134
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    When I lived in Guadalajara, everyone knew about Seattle because of "gronge."
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,980
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

You're a god damn nut.

El Chafe-o
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Why are any Husky fans living in Guadalajara? Cheaper health care? Does it have good whore houses?