Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Honestly, What am I Missing Here?

13»

Comments

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited September 2015

Passion said:

droggins said:

whuggy said:

So many comments ripping Jonathan Smith
    and a few on Petersen. Probably a 10-1 ratio.
    Isn't Petersen the architect and Smith the construction
    manager? How does the building guy put together
    a nice building from a crappy set of plans? I know
    I belong in the special eddie class but maybe you
    folks can edicate me on organizational structure.
    I didn't realize the OC was higher placed than the head coach.

Why stop at the coach? Isn't the AD in charge of the coach? Don't stop there. How about the President? Or the Board? It's a public institution. Fucking Obama.
    Since 2008 unemployment dramatically down, stock market dramatically up, auto industry saved, bin laden dead, and more consecutive months of economic growth than anyone can count.

I wish this was Obama's Husky Football.
    Nuclear Deal disaster with Iran; Lack of honesty as to the breadth of those who disagree, including Saudi Arabia... Diplomacy Disasters with Iran and North Korea; Lies and Flip Flops on Immigration Reform; Lies about ObamaCare not being a Tax; failure to stand-up to Putin/Russia's involvement in the shooting down of the Malaysian Passenger Plane; Releases 5 High Level Taliban for 1 Alleged American Deserter; Lies About Being Able To Keep Your Insurance Policy If You Like It; Constant inflammatory rhetoric that has hurt race relations; Census faked 2012 election jobs report for Obama; Lies about Sequester; Illegal shake down health care companies for donations to fund implementation of Obamacare; Obama Courts Arab Spring/Muslim Brotherhood; which was nothing more than a Terrorist front; Obama Administration Snubs the Funeral of Margaret Thatcher; Fast and Furious” gun running scandal; Turned back on Israel, Multiple czars with no accountability;

Etc...

Everything I listed actually has happened. Most of what you listed is Fox News hyperbole. The Iran nuclear deal? Nobody knows how that will turn out, so how can you list it as a failure?

Obamacare has been a success in states that launched a website, and that is why republicans don't really want it overturned. They don't want to take away people's insurance. They just want to blow hot air and campaign against it.

Again, nice list. Many lies.

And TRUMP is leading the republican polls. If I were you I'd be more embarrassed about that and less worried about Obama.
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    Passion said:

droggins said:

whuggy said:

Why stop at the coach? Isn't the AD in charge of the coach? Don't stop there. How about the President? Or the Board? It's a public institution. Fucking Obama.
    Since 2008 unemployment dramatically down, stock market dramatically up, auto industry saved, bin laden dead, and more consecutive months of economic growth than anyone can count.

Hondo/Ozone, is that you?
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,030
    The jury is still out on Petersen. Let's see what happens the next 5 games.

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

I give a coach 3 years ... but H Christ ... Peterman is making it hard.
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member Posts: 805
    edited September 2015
    Things more mind-numbing than the offense: Passion and DJ's political hawt talk on the Official OC Board
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    topdawgnc said:

Peteymus could still win this shitshow of a conference this year.

LIPO.

And I said could, not will. DONT TWIST.
  • wobidbuswobidbus Member Posts: 308
    It has me wondering what they see in practice. Does the d plunger the offense everyday?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

topdawgnc said:

Peteymus could still win this shitshow of a conference this year.

LIPO.

And I said could, not will. DONT TWIST.
    Wazzu *could* win the conference this year as well.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    HuskyInAZ said:

Passion said:

droggins said:

whuggy said:

Hondo/Ozone, is that you?
    No. But HRYK.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    Passion said:

Passion said:

droggins said:

whuggy said:

Nuclear Deal disaster with Iran; Lack of honesty as to the breadth of those who disagree, including Saudi Arabia... Diplomacy Disasters with Iran and North Korea; Lies and Flip Flops on Immigration Reform; Lies about ObamaCare not being a Tax; failure to stand-up to Putin/Russia's involvement in the shooting down of the Malaysian Passenger Plane; Releases 5 High Level Taliban for 1 Alleged American Deserter; Lies About Being Able To Keep Your Insurance Policy If You Like It; Constant inflammatory rhetoric that has hurt race relations; Census faked 2012 election jobs report for Obama; Lies about Sequester; Illegal shake down health care companies for donations to fund implementation of Obamacare; Obama Courts Arab Spring/Muslim Brotherhood; which was nothing more than a Terrorist front; Obama Administration Snubs the Funeral of Margaret Thatcher; Fast and Furious” gun running scandal; Turned back on Israel, Multiple czars with no accountability;

Etc...

Everything I listed actually has happened. Most of what you listed is Fox News hyperbole. The Iran nuclear deal? Nobody knows how that will turn out, so how can you list it as a failure?

Obamacare has been a success in states that launched a website, and that is why republicans don't really want it overturned. They don't want to take away people's insurance. They just want to blow hot air and campaign against it.

Again, nice list. Many lies.

And TRUMP is leading the republican polls. If I were you I'd be more embarrassed about that and less worried about Obama.
    Now I know why Passion FS is part of the lexicon on HH.

Those kneepads of yours certainly didn't put holes in themselves.