Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pete trolling

13»

Comments

• Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogville said:

Doogles said:

doogville said:

this is some weak shit by pete. four days of "mystery" (everyone knows it's fucking browning) is what we need to keep BSU on their toes? is depth chart mystery worth more wins than john ross' knee?

why not just put "OR" next to every position? that will really throw the broncos off!!

weak.

I believe you just gave him the reaction he was looking for. This has been hashed out before, but Pete's a high level D1 football coach which in all likelihood means he is an asshole who wants to win.

Behind all the OKG "built for life" mumbo jumbo is a man who hates the bullshit. Behind Don James' bible was an asshole who wanted to rip the other teams head apart(I forget the quote but in the Thursday Speeches he once directly referred to slitting the other teams throat).

Epic troll job by Pete.
    Right. So Bryan Harsin isn't a cutthroat competitor because he named a starter?
    Honestly.... Who cares if he doesn't name a starter, why does it matter?

Because it's stupid gamesmanship. And it's kind of an "f you" to the fans, as well. Just dumb, unnecessary.

Would have preferred an experienced/successful coach to be beyond this nonsense.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2015
    doogville said:

doogville said:

Doogles said:

doogville said:

this is some weak shit by pete. four days of "mystery" (everyone knows it's fucking browning) is what we need to keep BSU on their toes? is depth chart mystery worth more wins than john ross' knee?

why not just put "OR" next to every position? that will really throw the broncos off!!

weak.

I believe you just gave him the reaction he was looking for. This has been hashed out before, but Pete's a high level D1 football coach which in all likelihood means he is an asshole who wants to win.

Behind all the OKG "built for life" mumbo jumbo is a man who hates the bullshit. Behind Don James' bible was an asshole who wanted to rip the other teams head apart(I forget the quote but in the Thursday Speeches he once directly referred to slitting the other teams throat).

Epic troll job by Pete.

Because it's stupid gamesmanship. And it's kind of an "f you" to the fans, as well. Just dumb, unnecessary.

Would have preferred an experienced/successful coach to be beyond this nonsense.
    An "f you" to the fans?

Well, on behalf of myself (a fan), I really don't give a shit.

You and your sandy interior should just chill out and wait 'til Friday, like the rest of us.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BayDawg said:

That actually appears to be one of Romars inbounds plays.
    No way Romar has that much movement.

If you just sent the smallest player deep into triple coverage and had the QB chuck a rainbow just before the 5 second rush got to him, that would be a Romar inbounds play.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

doogville said:

doogville said:

Doogles said:

doogville said:

weak.

Epic troll job by Pete.

An "f you" to the fans?

You and your sandy interior should just chill out and wait 'til Friday, like the rest of us.
    Yea, how dare fans try to follow their favorite team! The horror! Must be so cool and tuff to be you.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    doogville said:

Passion said:

doogville said:

doogville said:

Doogles said:

doogville said:

weak.

Epic troll job by Pete.

An "f you" to the fans?

Yea, how dare fans try to follow their favorite team! The horror! Must be so cool and tuff to be you.

Fuck off.
    Sounds like you care, Doog.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

doogville said:

doogville said:

Doogles said:

doogville said:

weak.

Epic troll job by Pete.

It's an F you to the media and the doogs of the world who ask the same question 23 times everyday. My feelings aren't hurt it hasn't been confirmed by the coach who the starter is.

On Friday I expect the best possible personnel with the best possible game plan on the field because that's why Washington pays Pete millions. I'll critique the fuck out of him if Washington shows up on friday unprepared or uninspired. Until then, enjoy the drunken game thread.
    Dude the question remains where the fuck are we watching this game
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    doogville said:

weak.

This is doog shit
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogville said:

weak.

This is doog shit
    refusing to name a starting qb five days before the first game? I agree.

It's up there with a caged tiger at practice in terms of potential competitive advantage.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I love watching doogs argue over stupid shit.

Ever heard of dawgman.com? Sounds like you might like it.

but I like my money more than watching doogs argue over stupid shit

I love watching doogs argue over stupid shit.

Ever heard of dawgman.com? Sounds like you might like it.

but I like my money more than watching doogs argue over stupid shit
    I watch Doogs argue over stupid shit here.

Problem solved.