Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Since I know how much posters here probably dislike anything associated with hippies

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dflea said:

Hippies aren't about sandals or music. It's not like the History Channel or VH1. You had to be there and you had to be one.

I went into a store in Forks when it was still a tuff logging town and some rednecks wanted to smash my face in for having long hair. One of Swayes people who was about 6 foot 7 with hair down his back was working the counter. That was fun.

Forks is still a tuff logging town.

It just has a bunch of Twilighters fagging out the place every weekend.

If you don't think it's still tuff, go there and say so - the white flash you see and the black eye you wake up with tell you otherwise.
    Is the guy that smashes my fucking face in #Team Edward or #Team Jacob???
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

Hippies aren't about sandals or music. It's not like the History Channel or VH1. You had to be there and you had to be one.

I went into a store in Forks when it was still a tuff logging town and some rednecks wanted to smash my face in for having long hair. One of Swayes people who was about 6 foot 7 with hair down his back was working the counter. That was fun.

Forks is still a tuff logging town.

It just has a bunch of Twilighters fagging out the place every weekend.

If you don't think it's still tuff, go there and say so - the white flash you see and the black eye you wake up with tell you otherwise.
    True story.

I heard that Robbdawg opened a 7-11 in Forks.