Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,102 Swaye's Wigwam
    Hey Eugene, #CurtisConwayLivesMatter
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Awesome. Good for them. Fuck the p12 network
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    RuthR 5091 posts 6 hours ago
    Just.fricken.wow
    I mean - I agree that there should be a lot more oversight with schools who wish to close practices and be consistent, but these guys are the conference's own media and Curtis Conway is as much a gentlemen, and fair, as anyone on there. but if they know that this was Pac-12 day at their school (for which they had plenty of notice) then run a vanilla practice. The day they were Seattle Aliotti was there and he was welcomed with open arms by the staff and not shunned. (see pic below)
    This kind of stuff, to me, is just silly. I know that comment will draw criticism but c'mon, really? Calling the police? Are you kiddin me? On your own conference's media panel? It's not espionage going on here, it's football. loco

Flagging off Quote
    ReplyQuote
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited August 2015
    Moar from Roof:

spike_duck said... (original post)Conway needs to remember that no means no. When security tells you to stop, you should stop. Not try to blow him off and do what you want. Security guard was just doing his job and following policy.
    If this was the only way to the production truck then the security guard was way out of line. And who cares? Give me a break, I am a member of the media and if I have to get a needle-threading view of the practice field to get to my car is that such a huge and life-altering big deal? And again, this wasn't just some media shill like me or even the newspaper guys, this was the conference's own analysts who are employed and paid by the conference. I know Conway is not the kind of guy to start a pissing match with some over zealous security guard. He had no right to tell Conway what to do, that was supposed to be open to the Pac-12 media for that day and he should have been allowed to hang on an overhead wire if he wanted to. Conway was doing his job too - just like Alliotti does now at everyone else's practices.
    But the point is that if Oregon doesn't want take part with these Fall Camp specials they should decline, or just go to a different conference who doesn't want to have these specials. To me this whole thing is absolutely absurd. And so now if you guys lose to USC this year are you going to blame Conway?
    To imply Conway was wrong is just flat out ignorant. This isn't the Times or Oregonian or anyone else, this is the Pac-12 staff. This isn't a flame fest, it's about a football program thinking they don't have to play in the same sandbox as the other members of the conference, and that's self-indulgent arrogance. If you're in the conference then be IN the conference, or you can get independent like Notre Dame cuz they've been playing that game for years.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,740 Founders Club
    When the coach tells you to LEAVE, you do it. Don't argue, especially when you're some Pac-12 Network pudknocker. Fuck Curtis Conway with a rusty cheese grater.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    Oregon is the DirecTV of the pac 12.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,306
    Sad to see how far their rape culture has fallen
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    AZDuck said:

Moar from Roof:

spike_duck said... (original post)Conway needs to remember that no means no. When security tells you to stop, you should stop. Not try to blow him off and do what you want. Security guard was just doing his job and following policy.
    If this was the only way to the production truck then the security guard was way out of line. And who cares? Give me a break, I am a member of the media and if I have to get a needle-threading view of the practice field to get to my car is that such a huge and life-altering big deal? And again, this wasn't just some media shill like me or even the newspaper guys, this was the conference's own analysts who are employed and paid by the conference. I know Conway is not the kind of guy to start a pissing match with some over zealous security guard. He had no right to tell Conway what to do, that was supposed to be open to the Pac-12 media for that day and he should have been allowed to hang on an overhead wire if he wanted to. Conway was doing his job too - just like Alliotti does now at everyone else's practices.
    But the point is that if Oregon doesn't want take part with these Fall Camp specials they should decline, or just go to a different conference who doesn't want to have these specials. To me this whole thing is absolutely absurd. And so now if you guys lose to USC this year are you going to blame Conway?
    To imply Conway was wrong is just flat out ignorant. This isn't the Times or Oregonian or anyone else, this is the Pac-12 staff. This isn't a flame fest, it's about a football program thinking they don't have to play in the same sandbox as the other members of the conference, and that's self-indulgent arrogance. If you're in the conference then be IN the conference, or you can get independent like Notre Dame cuz they've been playing that game for years.

You fuck your own face in Ruth's flamefest gash.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Da Fuq is a PAC 12 network?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,635 Standard Supporter
    I am philosophically and morally against anything Roof favors.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Chip Kelly would have raped them instead of calling the cops.

Only the dudes. Allegedly.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,549 Founders Club

something tellz me roof doesn't understand what the Pac12 network is.

dumb bitch. I hate chicks who like football. other than a handful of bull-dykes, they're all fucking retards and don't know shit. go shopping for a few hours like a real woman and leave the footballs to the men folk.

An ex from the 90s tagged me (and 40 other people) on Fagbook before the first fucking preseason game in a "YAY!! The season is starting!!" post and five other dumb bitches got really excited too. Good god. SHUT THE HELL UP. I couldn't resist and reminded them it's early preseason and most starters play a quarter. Max.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

dumb bitch. I hate chicks who like football. other than a handful of bull-dykes, they're all fucking retards and don't know shit. go shopping for a few hours like a real woman and leave the footballs to the men folk.

An ex from the 90s tagged me (and 40 other people) on Fagbook before the first fucking preseason game in a "YAY!! The season is starting!!" post and five other dumb bitches got really excited too. Good god. SHUT THE HELL UP. I couldn't resist and reminded them it's early preseason and most starters play a quarter. Max.
    Great pictures as always.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987
    edited August 2015

this is exactly what I mean. they always run their mouths with so much fucking enthusiasm all the while making either super obvious comments or completely retarded observations.

YOU DON'T KNOW THE FUCKING GAME BITCH!!!! be a woman! go get the credit card and go buy yourself something nice while I WATCH THIS GAME IN FUCKING PEACE!!!!!!!

Fortunately, Mrs. Creep is only mildly interested in the outcome once in a while and has not the attention span for watching any entire game. And she is quite comfortable in the fact that she knows little more than when my team scores a touch down. My kinda chick.

Unfortunately, Creep has relatives and friends with wives/gfs who think they actually know what they're watching and just drive me fucking nuts because I have to be nice and pretend like I care about their dumb-fucking-donkey nonsense.

Fuck. Just fuck.