Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tate Martell announcing on 8/20

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,609 Swaye's Wigwam
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    edited August 2015

I've heard TAMU is likely for Tate. I Probably would rather him go to SC, because if Tate doesn't Tagavailoa will for sure. Which sucks as I assume both our teams would have been players for Tagavailoa.

Ed McCaffreys son also looks real good in that class, and he's said he'd rather not go to Stanford like bro and dad did.

Tagavailoa is Oregon's if they want him.
    From what I've heard that isn't true, moreover Oregon doesn't appear to want him. Although he's from Mariotas HS, he's not the dual threat type QB they look for.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

I've heard TAMU is likely for Tate. I Probably would rather him go to SC, because if Tate doesn't Tagavailoa will for sure. Which sucks as I assume both our teams would have been players for Tagavailoa.

Ed McCaffreys son also looks real good in that class, and he's said he'd rather not go to Stanford like bro and dad did.

Tagavailoa is Oregon's if they want him.
    From what I've heard that isn't true, moreover Oregon doesn't appear to want him. Although he's from Mariotas HS, he's not the dual threat type QB they look for.

So you are saying his ACLs are too sturdy?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    So did we lose yet?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    edited August 2015
    SEC SEC SEC SEC...ah fuck it we all know he's going to bitch out and transfer to UNLV eventually.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,314
    Muttzen said:

Black Sark wins!

Black Sark wins this round
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,718 Swaye's Wigwam
    Don't worry, I think Martell will decommit and commit at least 2 more times.

He'll commit sometime this January, wanting to open things up and explore his options, then commit again somewhere next August.... then decommit in December and opt for a NSD decision.

It'll be a wild ride for everyone but us.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    edited August 2015
    SumLin has a legitimate shot at being fired by the time he arrives on campus. The recruitment is far from over.

Also, wouldn't you want to see who burns their redshirt in 15 before committing and get a better idea of the time line for PT?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    So who was running their mouth at having all the screenshots needed?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Doogles said:

SumLin has a legitimate shot at being fired by the time he arrives on campus. The recruitment is far from over.

Also, wouldn't you want to see who burns their redshirt in 15 before committing and get a better idea of the time line for PT?

If he was afraid of competition, A&M is not the place to go. Kyle Allen and Kyler Murray were 5 star recruits and they are underclassmen.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,799

Doogles said:

If he was afraid of competition, A&M is not the place to go. Kyle Allen and Kyler Murray were 5 star recruits and they are underclassmen.
    Kyler Murray destroyed Texas HS Football.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

Maybe i'm getting old and gray in my mom's basement, but who the fuck wants a kid like this? If he isn't starting as a true frosh he's going to transfer by his soph year anyway. He screams of a kid who will never see a field and transfer to three teams, get hooked on meth, and be selling oxy's by 2019.

#ryanleafneedsacellmate

Do you know his source? Asking for a friend
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Doogles said:

Explain.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,799
    Gladstone said:

Doogles said:

Explain.
    42-0 record as a starter.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    edited August 2015

Gladstone said:

Doogles said:

Explain.
    Murrays dad is also a legacy QB at aTm. It would be like if Marcus T had a son, and that son went 42-0 at Bellevue (or something).

Allen will transfer at some point. Probably back to the pac12.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,314
    Tequilla said:

So who was running their mouth at having all the screenshots needed?

Still have them, still think they're useful. You'll accuse me of twisting though.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Gladstone said:

Doogles said:

Explain.
    Wasn't that Lockner's record in high school?