Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    EwaDawg said:

Mike Rosenberg is your source?

Don't fuck with the Jews.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

EwaDawg said:

Mike Rosenberg is your source?

Don't fuck with the Jews.
    @MossadDawg, true!?!/11!?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I was very disappointed in my recent visit to Pullman that The Coug was closed for the week ... I was looking forward to leaving the bar and seeing a lineup of cop cars waiting to pull each departure over for a breathalyzer test.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Frying pan assaults in other states get swept under the rug.

It is known.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,890
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

DCOUG
    Babe Hollingbery Club
    4746 posts this site
    X
    Re: Ugh... WSU #1 in something...
    Yesterday at 3:27 PM
    Keep in mind that number is inflated, no other university has to deal with Pullman cops, and I can assure you the Pullman police department's goal is to stay number 1. A majority of those arrests, wouldn't happen in other cities, the police simply tell the kids to go home and look the other way. Are the Pullman police wrong, no they are enforcing the law, in other cities they only enforce the major issues, the police can't keep up with the crime, so they don't have time to deal with the minor infractions. In Pullman the police have all the time in the world to deal with each and every issue that comes up. Is that wrong, no, people just have to understand that and be aware of how things are handled in Pullman and adapt. Pullman is one the safer places to go to college, which is a plus, but it comes with law enforcement that doesn't let anything slide.

What a cocksucker. I used to get into this argument with the Coug losers all the time (and won all of them). They're morons.

At least the SEC teams (especially Floriduh, mid and late 2000s) win with their thugs.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The Pullman PD are a bunch of fucking CUNTS. Smallman-syndrome faggots who go out of their way to catch students drinking/smoking weed in the dorms and the strip. To get a bottle of liquor into Martin you basically have to shove it a foot up your asshole. All in an effort for the school to try and pretend it's not something that everyone knows that it is.

I've never had an issue getting or drinking booze in Pullman or Martin. Pretty sure my kid smokes a shitton (yes that's an actual measurement) and lives on campus.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    TommySQC said:

DCOUG
    Babe Hollingbery Club
    4746 posts this site
    X
    Keep in mind that number is inflated, no other university has to deal with Pullman cops, and I can assure you the Pullman police department's goal is to stay number 1. A majority of those arrests, wouldn't happen in other cities, the police simply tell the kids to go home and look the other way. Are the Pullman police wrong, no they are enforcing the law, in other cities they only enforce the major issues, the police can't keep up with the crime, so they don't have time to deal with the minor infractions. In Pullman the police have all the time in the world to deal with each and every issue that comes up. Is that wrong, no, people just have to understand that and be aware of how things are handled in Pullman and adapt. Pullman is one the safer places to go to college, which is a plus, but it comes with law enforcement that doesn't let anything slide.

tl;dr version.

Pullman PD hate the browns and the blacks.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did I not post this yesterday?

"It's the Pullman PD's fault. They have it out for the Cougs, unlike the cheating fuskies who have judges on the payroll."

Even Bleenz can predict Coug response.
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2015
    Tequilla said:

I was very disappointed in my recent visit to Pullman that The Coug was closed for the week ... I was looking forward to leaving the bar and seeing a lineup of cop cars waiting to pull each departure over for a breathalyzer test.

"Nobody" drives to The Coug, and cop cars don't hang out nearby.
  • Options

To get a bottle of liquor into Martin you basically have to shove it a foot up your asshole.

You have no clue what the fuck you're talking about here.
  • Options

TommySQC said:

DCOUG
    Babe Hollingbery Club
    4746 posts this site
    X

COOG POST OF THE WEEK!
    To the extent that Pullman and WSU police don't let shit slide, dude is 100% spot on. The stories of cops hiding in bushes to catch weaving minors walking down the sidewalk are legit. How that compares to other college towns, I've not the first clue.