Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Russell done deal

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Russell is back to spewing horseshit to appease the 12FS:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/08/06/russell-wilson-it-wasnt-important-to-be-highest-paid-player-in-game

“No. The only thing that was important was being in Seattle,” Wilson said. “In terms of being paid, however I played that’s what I wanted to dictate my pay raise. Ultimately, I love this city, I love this team, I love the players on this team and the bond we have.”

Of course, the dipshits fall for it right away. Here are just a few comments posted on the King 5 Facebook (tee hee, it's for girls) page:

"Why can't more athletes be like him?"

"Like him and jj watt"

"Yeah, granted they're beasts at their positions, but they feel like they don't have to be the highest paid players in the game."
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,394
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I heard him on the DP Show this morning. Very well spoken
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

I heard him on the DP Show this morning. Very well spoken

Much like Nigel Burton?

In all seriousness, fans were all over Russell last week, calling him greedy, etc. Now that the deal is done, they love him again. Kam is the greedy bastard now.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/08/06/russell-wilson-it-wasnt-important-to-be-highest-paid-player-in-game

“No. The only thing that was important was being in Seattle,” Wilson said. “In terms of being paid, however I played that’s what I wanted to dictate my pay raise. Ultimately, I love this city, I love this team, I love the players on this team and the bond we have.”

Of course, the dipshits fall for it right away. Here are just a few comments posted on the King 5 Facebook (tee hee, it's for girls) page:

"Like him and jj watt"

"Yeah, granted they're beasts at their positions, but they feel like they don't have to be the highest paid players in the game."

Maybe it's because I don't live in Seattle anymore, but you 12 stalkers sure care how 12s react.

I like the Seahawks and feel sorry for the people like SeaHulk who build their identity around being an NFL fan, but I don't care what the online comments have to say.

Yes, successful teams have bandwagon fans.

Yes, 12s that paint their lawn blue, plead to Paul Allen for city ownership, and think nfl athletes care about them personally deserve 0-16.

Just seems like a lot of effort to point out the obvious.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

"Like him and jj watt"

Maybe it's because I don't live in Seattle anymore, but you 12 stalkers sure care how 12s react.

I like the Seahawks and feel sorry for the people like SeaHulk who build their identity around being an NFL fan, but I don't care what the online comments have to say.

Yes, 12s that paint their lawn blue, plead to Paul Allen for city ownership, and think nfl athletes care about them personally deserve 0-16.

12's >>>>> Doogs and blue hairs.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Doogles said:

"Like him and jj watt"

12's >>>>> Doogs and blue hairs.
    But how is Sark better than Ty?