Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rashaaaad Boddie

What's the word on him? Not fast enough or good enough acceleration for the Pac-12 (outside of Utah and OSU)?

https://rivals.yahoo.com/washington/football/recruiting/player-Rashaad-Boddie-154960

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    A teen boi with who's last name is pronounced Body? Lot's of NTD, BB cumming up.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,904
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    We already have McGrew and Wellington (who could end up being a RB). Even after that, he is pretty far down the list of big backs
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I thought Wellington was playing LB?

We already have McGrew and Wellington (who could end up being a RB). Even after that, he is pretty far down the list of big backs

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    HFNY said:

That's where he's starting out but, like Joyner, there's a chance he gets moved to offense
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Gotcha. Where do you like Wellington better?

Joyner looked like a high 4 star RB to me when I watched him against Bellevue...best skill player on the field by far.

HFNY said:

That's where he's starting out but, like Joyner, there's a chance he gets moved to offense
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    All the college coaches wanted Joyner at RB but he was adamant about playing CB (which he hardly played in hs). I think he eventually gets moved to RB. I don't know about Wellington. Haven't looked into him that much. I do know that on the initial Scout rankings he was like the #4 RB in the country.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Good to know, thanks. I wonder if Naijei Hale getting kicked off the team may be a factor in where he plays. At the same time, McGary really wanted to play DL even though anyone with a football eye could see OL was where he projected better.