Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

RS Frosh LB Drew Lewis forced to sell his couch

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

If you ranked the roster 1-85 in order of how indispensable each player is to the 2015 Huskies where would Qualls be?

Considering our lack of depth at NT...I am thinking top 5 at least.

(Yes I know the season is already over regardless.)

That would be an interesting list.
    Paging @Dennis_DeYoung
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    1. We have heard from 1 person on this board that says there could be trouble with Qualls.
    2. At CB, Jones, Hale, Gardenhire, McIntosh, Joyner......not overly concerned.
    3. If Dissly goes down, Johnson & Bowman, same class, provide backup.

I know, the sky is falling. IF Qualls is out, and IF Jones goes down, and IF Dissly goes down.....get a grip. If my aunt had balls.....
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,523
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Here's what CollegeFootballNews thinks is our top 10 players (IMHO, Mickens is too high and Sidney Mutherfuckin Jones too low):

cfn.scout.com/2/1551021.html

I thought UW would take 2 LBs in this class but if Lewis is gone, I'm thinking this guy takes his scholarship:

247sports.com/Player/Troy-Cassidy-81049

Who knows if Qualls would start in 2015 or not but I hope he is on the roster come fall because DL depth never hurts.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    The only two players Peterman has lost from his classes so far have been Sark commits as well. Funny.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Thus far the concern over Qualls is from a poster on Doogman? @HuskyJW are you the source on the assistant coach quote? Any context, i.e. recent quote, 6 months ago, 2 months ago? I'd like to exhale now.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Thought for sure he was white.

#NotSurprisedImSurprised
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I'm pretty sure Lewis is the guy who has a twin brother who tried to molest a few underage girls.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

If you can't pass classes at UW with ALL of the academis advisors you have at your fingertips you are stoopid.

Seriously, UW has the best or at worst one of the best academis support programs for athletes in the country. IDIOTS. UGH.

They are idiots, but it's probably somewhat hard to live a shitty life and not give a single fuck about school up through high school and then have to turn it on. I'm sure you saw first hand at O'Dea how far behind some of these athletes are. At my high school, there were kids (the best athletes) who could barely read a Dr. Seuss book.

The players should be able to pass, but not everyone is equal and these guys still have to take the tests, etc. I am a critical asshole about many things. Academis for an inner city kid isn't one of them.
    Unless an inner city kid is just stupid, and many are, I blame the parenting more than anything. Too many of their parents don't value education, set rules, and apply discipline the way they should. And the cycle repeats, over and over again.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

If you can't pass classes at UW with ALL of the academis advisors you have at your fingertips you are stoopid.

Seriously, UW has the best or at worst one of the best academis support programs for athletes in the country. IDIOTS. UGH.

They are idiots, but it's probably somewhat hard to live a shitty life and not give a single fuck about school up through high school and then have to turn it on. I'm sure you saw first hand at O'Dea how far behind some of these athletes are. At my high school, there were kids (the best athletes) who could barely read a Dr. Seuss book.

The players should be able to pass, but not everyone is equal and these guys still have to take the tests, etc. I am a critical asshole about many things. Academis for an inner city kid isn't one of them.
    Unless an inner city kid is just stupid, and many are, I blame the parenting more than anything. Too many of their parents don't value education, set rules, and apply discipline the way they should. And the cycle repeats, over and over again.
    Wait til Ivan gets a hold of em
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

causation

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,897
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I'm withholding comment until @Passion chimes in.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I know you are being sarcastic but inner city kids are not fortunate enough to have parents. And if they have one it is typically just a mom and not like being raised by my two dads.