Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We are against the bill before we read the bill

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/republicans-knee-jerk-hatred-of-the-iran-deal/2015/07/14/e62f32c4-2a5a-11e5-a5ea-cf74396e59ec_story.html

Negotiators in Vienna had announced the Iran nuclear deal only an hour earlier, but Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, a Republican presidential candidate, was already on the airwaves denouncing it.

“You have created a possible death sentence for Israel,” he declared on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

“This is the most dangerous, irresponsible step I have ever seen in the history of watching the Mideast. Barack Obama, John Kerry, have been dangerously naive,” he added.

Tough stuff. But had Graham actually seen the deal?

“No,” he admitted, when host Mika Brzezinski asked him.

“I don’t understand,” another host, Mike Barnicle, told Graham, “how you can be so certain without having read the deal yet.”

“Because I have been to the Mideast enough to know,” Graham replied.

Of course Graham hadn’t read the deal — he couldn’t have. More than 100 pages of text and annexes went online about 6:30 a.m., and the European Union site where it was posted soon crashed. The Obama administration won’t get all the supplemental material to Congress for up to five days, and then there will be a battery of briefings.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I take it you're for it before you read it

I'm not sure I've given an opinion either way. Your eyes are as good as mine.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,137 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Your body of work did the talking for you. HTH
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Just like all right wing crazies, you are putting words in people's mouths.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,966
    edited July 2015
    Hell yeah. Why would anyone with an IQ north of 70 be for any agreement with a group holding our citizens hostages and regularly preaching to the masses on the streets and TV "Death to America", much less funds groups actively attacking and killing American soldiers and citizens?

God some people are stupid.

Hell yeah. Why would anyone with an IQ north of 70 be for any agreement with a group holding our citizens hostages and regularly preaching to the masses on the streets and TV "Death to America", much less funds groups actively attacking and killing American soldiers and citizens?

Ok, No agreements. Got it. Let them continue to do as they please.
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    2001400ex said:

You're right. Sign the agreement and let them continue to do as they please, albeit with $150 billion in their pocket and no sanctions. Now that's some negotiating.....by Iran.
    HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

You're right. Sign the agreement and let them continue to do as they please, albeit with $150 billion in their pocket and no sanctions. Now that's some negotiating.....by Iran.
    The ineptitude of this entire administration from top to bottom borders on intentional negligence ..

In the meantime, HondaFS would like to see the great zerO be the 5th face on Mt. Rushmore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgvMpm9z0TI
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

This proves that you aren't, and never will be, a deep thinker.

If you don't like that you come across like the parrot you are, ask your handlers to change it up. Maybe give you a little latitude.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,817 Founders Club
    If you look at page views versus posts about 7 people read this forum. That's Why Colonel Hondo was given this vital outpost to man by the Obama Army

Iran and its surrogates are responsible for more American deaths than than Al Qaeda.

This deal, like Bill Clinton's deal with North Korea, will end doing nothing to stop or even slow Iran. It just gives them what they want/need while Kerry and Obama tear their rotator cuffs patting themselves on the back.

How do you know what this deal will do when you haven't read it?

I know all of you prefer your president to just give Iran weapons.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

This proves that you aren't, and never will be, a deep thinker.

If you don't like that you come across like the parrot you are, ask your handlers to change it up. Maybe give you a little latitude.
    Lol read the posts, especially nacho, who directly parroted a right wing talking point with some attitude added. That's funny shit. Pawz, the deep thinker.
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    2001400ex said:

Damning with faint praise.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,027 Founders Club
    Hondo thinks Obama has earned his Nobel Peace prize.
    PurpleJ said:

Hondo thinks Obama has earned his Nobel Peace prize.

photo 2003_swat_024_zpsq7zdfi2s.jpg
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,966
    2001400ex said:

No. We have agreements. They are called sanctions. They isolate bad behavior, and had led to some internal back-lash against the hardline regime.

They change their behavior, then you lift them. Not lift them in hopes of them changing their behavior in the future.

Every time you post something I think its about the dumbest thing I've read in a while, yet you post something new (like above) and it gets even dumber. It is truly amazing.

2001400ex said:

No. We have agreements. They are called sanctions. They isolate bad behavior, and had led to some internal back-lash against the hardline regime.

They change their behavior, then you lift them. Not lift them in hopes of them changing their behavior in the future.

Every time you post something I think its about the dumbest thing I've read in a while, yet you post something new (like above) and it gets even dumber. It is truly amazing.
    Wait what? So sanctions weren't enough for Russia. Now your want sanctions for Iran. So which is it? You keep digging yourself deeper into hypocrisy with each post.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Wait what? So sanctions weren't enough for Russia. Now your want sanctions for Iran. So which is it? You keep digging yourself deeper into hypocrisy with each post.
    The fact that you think these situations are similar is mind blowing. I honestly think you must have been dropped hard and often as a child.