Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Random thought

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
I'm so glad Seven isn't our coach anymore. Who knows how this whole Petersen thing will play out but at least Pete isn't a fucking embarassing face for your football team.

I was thinking about all the stupid shit he would say and do. Starting chants at memorials, declaring top 5 draft picks before they even play one snap, bringing fucking live Tigers to practice just to get plungered into oblivion.

Fuck that guy was such a loser.

Comments

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

I'm so glad Seven isn't our coach anymore. Who knows how this whole Petersen thing will play out but at least Pete isn't a fucking embarassing face for your football team.

I was thinking about all the stupid shit he would say and do. Starting chants at memorials, declaring top 5 draft picks before they even play one snap, bringing fucking live Tigers to practice just to get plungered into oblivion.

yeah, but we are stuck with a young team again!
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    Welcome to December 2014
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Is there any actual thought process with your posts?
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    If I'm not mistaken, Pete redshirted over half of his 1st recruiting class. That is a great start. We'll likely be a young team for a few more years with the continued redshirting of incoming freshmen. Take a look at BSU's roster for the upcoming year. They are loaded with upperclassmen. They may not be the most talented in the world, but BSU is not a young team. And that is 100% due to Coach Pete.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    HuskyJW said:

Welcome to December 2014

This. I'm over it. I just want to watch a team that is good. I will hate Peterman just as much, if not more than Sark if he doesn't win.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Welcome to December 2013

FML
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    HuskyJW said:

Welcome to December 2004, December 2008, and December 2013

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    It will be fun to see the collapse of this bored this year when Petersen doesn't go undefeated.
  • Sundevil76Sundevil76 Member Posts: 109
    edited July 2015
    I think he is spot on! It is good for every team that plays USC. With that talent it would be sooo much harder to beat them. Looking forward to them having a chance to be 1-4 over a five year period to ASU, and Sark can really mess up like the last time in Tempe with a talented Husky team. How did Sanky not get over 60 yards in that game? Or USC not win in LA in the final minutes with a two touch down lead against ASU? You are out of your mind if you think that happens with Petersen or Graham, but maybe Kiffin.
  • Sundevil76Sundevil76 Member Posts: 109

HuskyJW said:

Welcome to December 2014

This. I'm over it. I just want to watch a team that is good. I will hate Peterman just as much, if not more than Sark if he doesn't win.

HuskyJW said:

Welcome to December 2014

What, Road Dog leaving so early? I know he got a D plus last season but I will give him a lot more credit based on the past, I give Sark nothing. If he gets beat in Tempe another time he is toast. Add UCLA with Rosen and his seat will be a lot hotter than Coach Pete. Its about time that pretender get canned.

Not really. I just ridicule the same things again and again, which are usually silly beliefs that posters have. Examples: seahawks are our team, posters always fall for the endless "team is young" excuse no matter how many years in a row it is used, posters think UW is an elite university, posters think the coach is just like Don James. Most of you assholes don't really know a thing about football although you think upvoting and downvoting this shit makes some kind of difference. I suspect 90% of you haven't even ever been in a 3 point stance and taken a real hit.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

HuskyJW said:

Welcome to December 2014

HuskyJW said:

Welcome to December 2014

What, Road Dog leaving so early? I know he got a D plus last season but I will give him a lot more credit based on the past, I give Sark nothing. If he gets beat in Tempe another time he is toast. Add UCLA with Rosen and his seat will be a lot hotter than Coach Pete. Its about time that pretender get canned.
    What am I leaving early?
    All I said was I suspect you haven't played any real football. Don't go twisting. I didn't say anything about me.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2015

Not really. I just ridicule the same things again and again, which are usually silly beliefs that posters have. Examples: seahawks are our team, posters always fall for the endless "team is young" excuse no matter how many years in a row it is used, posters think UW is an elite university, posters think the coach is just like Don James. Most of you assholes don't really know a thing about football although you think upvoting and downvoting this shit makes some kind of difference. I suspect 90% of you haven't even ever been in a 3 point stance and taken a real hit.
    I haven't but that's because I played FS in HS
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

My four month service time in the XFL tells you to kindly, STFU.