Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lindquist

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Goddamn I can't handle it on here anymore....so it's time to vent!

I still think Lindquist is going to be the guy in September and is really going to impress people. To my biased and untrained eye he looked vastly improved. Shit....his 1st half against Hawaii was fine...yes, he was a dumpster fire after that but it seems a lot of people on here are totally giving up on him. Guys improve at different rates.....maybe he just likes to party and just wasn't putting in the time and now he is and we'll see the fruits of the labor. He made some great throws in the spring scrimmage....his touch looked better and the ball really comes out flying! The Vanilla Hammer is my horse. He will impress.

FYFMFE

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Lindy made a great screen pass in the 2nd half of the Hawaii game to help secure a hard fought victory ...

I may or may not be trolling with this response
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

I still think Lindquist is going to be the guy in September and is really going to impress people. To my biased and untrained eye he looked vastly improved. Shit....his 1st half against Hawaii was fine...yes, he was a dumpster fire after that but it seems a lot of people on here are totally giving up on him. Guys improve at different rates.....maybe he just likes to party and just wasn't putting in the time and now he is and we'll see the fruits of the labor. He made some great throws in the spring scrimmage....his touch looked better and the ball really comes out flying! The Vanilla Hammer is my horse. He will impress.

FYFMFE

At least you didn't trumpet his mythical running ability.
  • Options

HuskyJW said:

FYFMFE

I did say Vanilla Hammer.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

FYFMFE

I did say Vanilla Hammer.
    Listen and for the last fucking time tommy shaw. Miles gave Peterlips the best chance to win. Who was he supposed to yank Cyrey for? Linda gave Peter 0 chance to win, hence the bench job after Hawaii.

Which is why I was the 1st to say 4 wins this year after Cyley pulleth the plug in spring, and The Kinco Killer took over. All of kimmy's genital danglers here attacked me, but soon realized I was right.

Ive said since the beginning of the football forum to steer clear of kinco /eastside football players, especially QB's. Lindquist is a disaster waiting to happen. Once times get tough, like on 3rd and 12, Lindquist will resort back to aiming at WR's feet and at players' not wearing purple.
  • Options

HuskyJW said:

Goddamn I caspectaclesle it on here anymore....so it's time to vent!

FYFMFE

You poor ignoramus JW. Wipe the semen off your glasses, click on the Hawaii game and watch again.
    Vanilla Hammer...mark my words.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    Standard Supporter
    Eklund is 81% sure KJCS will be the QB for most of the season

It's a shitty situation because from all reports, KJ and Browning have much more potential than Linquist. They are more athletic, throw the ball downfield better, and have the ability to make big plays. The problem is, half the time they were throwing the ball to the wrong team. It's a real tortoise vs. hair situation and it looks like we're gonna be stuck with 'ol slow and steady.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

He's from Mercer Island. Enough said on that

Haters gonna hate.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    We'll beat Cal, nothing else matters.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    haie said:

Throws a good deep ball, gets a couple tough yards, sucks at everything else. Magma carta or the juco kid needs to be a savior this year.

Lindy is just too nice of a guy too. See jack Lockyer for another example, and fuck off with the "but mariota was such a good kid!" bullshit.

Tim Tebow was such a good kid.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

It's a shitty situation because from all reports, KJ and Browning have much more potential than Linquist. They are more athletic, throw the ball downfield better, and have the ability to make big plays. The problem is, half the time they were throwing the ball to the wrong team. It's a real tortoise vs. hair situation and it looks like we're gonna be stuck with 'ol slow and steady.

hare
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    Standard Supporter

hare
    Sorry, I had my mind on Hope Solo's scraggly bush while I was writing that
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

hare
    Sorry, I had my mind on Hope Solo's scraggly bush while I was writing that
    better than her bruised asshole