Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

O F F I C I A L U.S. Open open thread

124»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,743 Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

There's no doubt that if anything triggers blow in DJ it will be this ...

I'd say Paulina's ass is pretty good motivation.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    You KNOW old man Gretzky was standing there silent with his smoking hot wife and daughter, praying for a choke.

Afterward: "Yep - still King of the Castle. Gotta get up pretty damn early, kid!"

Cheers to Gretz (ILTCHGIDT)!!!
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    CaptainPJ said:

You KNOW old man Gretzky was standing there silent with his smoking hot wife and daughter, praying for a choke.

Afterward: "Yep - still King of the Castle. Gotta get up pretty damn early, kid!"

He actually was at the narrows airport last night. With Dustin and the family.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,802 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

CaptainPJ said:

How long did it take you to fuel all those bizjets?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

CaptainPJ said:

No one is stupid enough to trust me with jet fuel.

I was actually driving last night, after I left my buddies house in GH, he went. While I was sitting in fucking traffic.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,802 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

CaptainPJ said:

No one is stupid enough to trust me with jet fuel.

I was actually driving last night, after I left my buddies house in GH, he went. While I was sitting in fucking traffic.
    Jet fuel is basically kerosene. I think even you could handle it. ;)