Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chase Jasmin (2016, RB, Westlake CA) Offered

2»

Comments

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

I just watched his hudl, and honestly, it's the first time I ever have entertained the thought that Andre Bacchanalia might not be totally fucking worthless.

Jasmin is fine. Nothing amazing, but you know, he's a shitty Myles Gaskin.

I went to a game last season when Baccellia played Oaks Christian. I didn't even notice Baccellia, although I wasn't looking for him either. I wasn't even aware he was playing until after the game. Westlake did have a stud WR, but it wasn't Baccellia.
    The stud WR at westlake is Theo Howard, committed to Oregon.
    Why would a stud WR ever go to Oregon?
    No clue. But the dude is legit. I know both LA schools are trying to flip him away from U0 (rofl)
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Sounds like some hundred dollar handshakes are on the horizon.

I just watched his hudl, and honestly, it's the first time I ever have entertained the thought that Andre Bacchanalia might not be totally fucking worthless.

I went to a game last season when Baccellia played Oaks Christian. I didn't even notice Baccellia, although I wasn't looking for him either. I wasn't even aware he was playing until after the game. Westlake did have a stud WR, but it wasn't Baccellia.
    No clue. But the dude is legit. I know both LA schools are trying to flip him away from U0 (rofl)
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2015

He looked like the best player on the field. Jasmine was pretty good. Oaks Christian was pretty bad though. I didn't know Henry (FSU commit) was a 5 star QB until after the game. He looked the part, but I wasn't that impressed.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Do all the celebrities kids still go to Oaks Christian