Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PurpleDawgFanFS

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
"We wore white helmets long before gold helmets. Don't confuse eras with tradition. The gold helmets are merely a part of the DJ era. We went to purple for the Lambo era and the Sark era is White/Black/Chrome."

Resident uni guy my ass.

You want to argue UW should adapt to the times and have different helmets/unis to impress recruits? Fine, there's an argument there (though any idiot can see white UW helmets suck).

Try and tell me gold helmets are not UW tradition and just a part of the Don James era, you must be PurpleDawgFanFS.

Comments

• I actually read that and just "rolled my eyes".
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited September 2013
    I really wish Purp would start posting on this site.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,110

His guy would be gone after 1 post. He is the King Doog of Dawgman. When people bring up stats or try to have a meaningful football conversation over there he chimes in with "i Don't need stats to believe in my team. I know UW will go 12-0 this year because I believe in them."
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

His guy would be gone after 1 post. He is the King Doog of Dawgman. When people bring up stats or try to have a meaningful football conversation over there he chimes in with "i Don't need stats to believe in my team. I know UW will go 12-0 this year because I believe in them."
    That is why I want him to start posting here.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Disagree.

Purp isn't really a doog, he is really just kind of a troll. He says things he knows will piss people off. For instance, he's basically the bored's primary Oregon defender over there. I don't think he takes anything he says particularly seriously.

He's basically a different version of IMALOSER, minus the 53 other handles. He'd do okay here in spurts, but he'd get annoying real fast.

I don't consider either of them actual doogs because they aren't afraid to think for themselves. They're their own brand of special.

• IMALOSER and IrishDawg have never given an actual opinion is the problem. They try to troll but are terrible at it.

They really should look at how Damone or Harv trolled the Illinois boards for some lessons.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

IMALOSER and IrishDawg have never given an actual opinion is the problem. They try to troll but are terrible at it.

They really should look at how Damone or Harv trolled the Illinois boards for some lessons.

I have given my opinion on several occasions. You are just too stupid to figure it out.

HTH.
    He_Noogs_More_Than_Others has gone IMALOSER in this thread.

IMALOSER and IrishDawg have never given an actual opinion is the problem. They try to troll but are terrible at it.

I have given my opinion on several occasions. You are just too stupid to figure it out.

HTH.
    I think Loser's opinion of He Needs More Tim is well established.

dnc said:

HTH.

You are so far off base it is not even funny.

Good try though Sherlock.

dnc said:

HTH.

You are so far off base it is not even funny.

Good try though Sherlock.
    huh?

• He_Noogs_More_Than_Others has gone IMALOSER in this thread.

You really aren't good at this. Like I said go to the Illinois board and learn a thing or two from chicago5 and Harv.

He_Noogs_More_Than_Others has gone IMALOSER in this thread.

You really aren't good at this. Like I said go to the Illinois board and learn a thing or two from chicago5 and Harv.
    I am taking lessons from the master.

He_Noogs_More_Than_Others has reached IMALOSER territory in this thread.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club

disagree (kind of)

McDoog has his moments. OTOH, LOSER (personality 18f) is a completely idiotic troll.
  • I like how IrishDawg has reached IMALOSER territory in this thread pisses you off.

Anyways you aren't very good at trolling.

I like how IrishDawg has reached IMALOSER territory in this thread pisses you off.

Dude, you gotta be the dumbest guy on here.

I have mocked your post, flags, etc for months with a smile on my face, yet you still don't get it.

I think someone takes this internet thingy a LITTLE too serious.

Have a nice day.
  • I like how IrishDawg has reached IMALOSER territory in this thread pisses you off.

Ive been around Hardcore Husky a long time. I guess its time to leave. It just isnt fun anymore. It used to be. It used to be funny, creative, informative, and a resource if you needed something that you had no clue about. Its changed.

The guys at dawgman have probably been more lenient to Hardcore Husky guys out there than any other site. We used to consider ourselves as Friends Hardcore Husky. We laughed and usually just tried to ignore stuff. Fetters and I would visit Hardcore Husky and weve also been to the KOPs. Because some of you knew us and because of the slack we cut you guys, most of you wouldnt push things too far. It was funny once in awhile, but it isnt any more. Some of you just dont know when enough is enough. Some dont know when to stop. And some of the newer Hardcore Husky members are just trying too hard to fit in. It used to be that all the guys on The Hardcore Husky had each others back. Not any more.

The amount of complaints were getting from what some of you guys are doing has definitely increased. Some of you are having a tough time figuring out whats ok out here and whats appropriate for dawgman. Its not that hard. Some of you guys just dont care and thats our problem. The biggest problem is that fetters and I are accountable not only to each other, but others as well. You guys have no clue how big of a shit storm you caused with Anthony. The network was all over me on that and I did everything I could to make it a non issue. I got things calmed down and then a couple of knuckleheads out here stirred it all up again. A little bit was funny, but what some of you dont get is its still a business. Screwing with somebody is one thing, but when youre screwing with their business and impacting their work, its a different story. Some of you just take it way too far and dont realize we have jobs to do.

I have to be somewhat PC on dawgman and this was a place I could come and let my hair down a bit. I could interact out here in a way I couldnt at dawgman. I guess its really my fault. By doing so, I guess I opened the door for you think it was OK to make dawgman your playground. Well its not. So, Im done.

This place hasnt been the same since IMALOSER left anyways.

Take care guys
    Fixed it up.
    Man, the fact that you had that ready to go speaks volumes.

Your response to my 5 REASONS was the crown jewel.

Thanks for the tribute, you obsession means a lot.

Have a nice day.