Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey Hondo...you are so worried about Kansas how about the US Budget?

2»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Other than pointing out your bolding skills rival a 2 year olds (i.e. I know 3 year olds that can figure out >3 and less than 3< which is apparently above your skillset), Obamanomics are now on par with the Great Depression/WW2, recovering from the 70's malaise combined with the Cold War, and a terrorist attack/subsequent recession on the US.

And if you had ANY intellectual curiosity at all, why don't you add the US growth rate next to each one of those...give you something else to gurgle over...

Crazy that a time with the biggest recession in 80 years along with two unfunded wars would be on par with those things you mentioned. Yes I'm FS.
    Biggest recession? Its been long and crappy, but what do you expect with the FS policies of Obama (passing Obamacare in the middle of a recession/recovery? FS...). The "recovery" has been horrible, but that's been under Obama.

As for "unfunded wars", Obama's run up the debt $8+trillion, and less than $1 trillion of that has been Iraq (think its something like $300 billion or so...yes...something like < 5% of Obama debt increase). Whoops on your part...

I'll save you some gurgling (not sure why...you seem to enjoy it)...one could say Afghanistan as well, but it would be FS since 80% of the spending in Afghanistan has been under Obama due to his policies changes (i.e. his "good war").

God you are FS...its almost comical if it wasn't so sad.

Then you can easily point to the $7 trillion Obama spent if you are blaming that debt on him. Let's see your accounting for that.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,967
    National Debt when Obama took office = $10.6 trillion.
    Current National Debt = $18.2 trillion (and amazingly enough, its been the same number for 90+ days...its really higher).

I'll give you a hint since you really are clueless...

Shitty economic policy => shitty economy => less govt revenues => bigger deficit => bigger debt.

Any other dumb questions Hondo?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Current National Debt = $18.2 trillion (and amazingly enough, its been the same number for 90+ days...its really higher).

Shitty economic policy => shitty economy => less govt revenues => bigger deficit => bigger debt.

Why do you hate Reagan and W?
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    edited June 2015
    2001400ex said:

the federal debt is anticipated to decline for the next few years, thanks partly to spending cuts and tax increases imposed by Congress in recent years.

You stupid POS, the Congress you are referring to is the Republican Congress that finally passed the first fucking budget since Bush was President. BTW, the budget passed WITHOUT ONE FUCKING DEM VOTE IN EITHER CHAMBER.

hth

Yes, that's true. Now the bigger question. Who is responsible for the shitty economy? Here's a hint, the recession began over a year before Obama took office.
    d2d said:

2001400ex said:

the federal debt is anticipated to decline for the next few years, thanks partly to spending cuts and tax increases imposed by Congress in recent years.

You stupid POS, the Congress you are referring to is the Republican Congress that finally passed the first fucking budget since Bush was President. BTW, the budget passed WITHOUT ONE FUCKING DEM VOTE IN EITHER CHAMBER.

hth

That's the awesome part. You call me a stupid POS for that quote as if I wrote it. When really it was in the article you fucking linked.

Then even better, you give the credit to congressional Republicans. Tell me the last time congressional Republicans voted for a tax increase at the federal level.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Other than pointing out your bolding skills rival a 2 year olds (i.e. I know 3 year olds that can figure out >3 and less than 3< which is apparently above your skillset), Obamanomics are now on par with the Great Depression/WW2, recovering from the 70's malaise combined with the Cold War, and a terrorist attack/subsequent recession on the US.

And if you had ANY intellectual curiosity at all, why don't you add the US growth rate next to each one of those...give you something else to gurgle over...

Crazy that a time with the biggest recession in 80 years along with two unfunded wars would be on par with those things you mentioned. Yes I'm FS.
    Biggest recession? Its been long and crappy, but what do you expect with the FS policies of Obama (passing Obamacare in the middle of a recession/recovery? FS...). The "recovery" has been horrible, but that's been under Obama.

As for "unfunded wars", Obama's run up the debt $8+trillion, and less than $1 trillion of that has been Iraq (think its something like $300 billion or so...yes...something like < 5% of Obama debt increase). Whoops on your part...

I'll save you some gurgling (not sure why...you seem to enjoy it)...one could say Afghanistan as well, but it would be FS since 80% of the spending in Afghanistan has been under Obama due to his policies changes (i.e. his "good war").

Then you can easily point to the $7 trillion Obama spent if you are blaming that debt on him. Let's see your accounting for that.
    What would be the point of presenting you with facts?
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

Yes, that's true. Now the bigger question. Who is responsible for the shitty economy? Here's a hint, the recession began over a year before Obama took office.
    You'll never know the damage 0-12 did!
    Dude it take 7 years to get his guys in there for fuck's sakes.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Try me. Show me where Obama "spent $7 trillion".
    edited June 2015
    2001400ex said:

the recession began over a year before Obama took office.
    And lasted 18 months. So what is the excuse again for the subsequent 6 years of shitty economic performance under Obama?

Keep gurgling...

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Try me. Show me where Obama "spent $7 trillion".
    It wouldn't matter. Obamas cock is so far up your ass you would just swat it off or blame it on Bush.
    In other words, "I got nothing".

2001400ex said:

And lasted 18 months. So what is the excuse again for the subsequent 6 years of shitty economic performance under Obama?

Keep gurgling...

Yet we've had a longer period of expansion than we had the last decade. But you ignore shit like that cause Obama's a fucktard and that's all you know.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    I've tried. I admit being slow yo figure you out but,
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Keep gurgling...

Yet we've had a longer period of expansion than we had the last decade. But you ignore shit like that cause Obama's a fucktard and that's all you know.
    fuck off
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Keep gurgling...

Gurgle gurgle...

Funny...his average GDP is one of the worst. Amazing that. Its why stats like over the previous 10 recessions jobs lost during the recession were recovered within ~25 months, but it took his "recovery" 65+months...etc etc. And everything is hunky dory now...after all, it must be even though the labor participation rate is still awful 6 years into his "recovery"

Keep gurgling effin moron...
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,291 Founders Club

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Keep gurgling...

Gurgle gurgle...

Funny...his average GDP is one of the worst. Amazing that. Its why stats like over the previous 10 recessions jobs lost during the recession were recovered within ~25 months, but it took his "recovery" 65+months...etc etc. And everything is hunky dory now...after all, it must be even though the labor participation rate is still awful 6 years into his "recovery"

Keep gurgling effin moron...
    But still ...
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,001 Founders Club
    We went from 1 win to 5 wins over 3 years with more wins every year.