Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Houston? *gurgle*?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    That hot pink W is hawt!

fmfyfe
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,448
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Saw that we lost out on 3 kids from Texas recently, with an OL to Texas, an OLB to TCU, and a DE to Houston.

Seems that everyone we've offered in Texas - that has committed to date - is mainly staying in the state. There are two who have committed elsewhere with one to Alabama and the other to LSU.

I wonder whether distance is the issue for recruiting from Texas to Seattle or if it is attributed to perception and the relative mediocrity of UW or Pac-12 football in the state.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

Saw that we lost out on 3 kids from Texas recently, with an OL to Texas, an OLB to TCU, and a DE to Houston.

Seems that everyone we've offered in Texas - that has committed to date - is mainly staying in the state. There are two who have committed elsewhere with one to Alabama and the other to LSU.

I wonder whether distance is the issue for recruiting from Texas to Seattle or if it is attributed to perception and the relative mediocrity of UW or Pac-12 football in the state.

Give this guy a call. He can help you recruit Texas:

I know you are being sarcastic...but He didn't graduate from a Texas High School.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Abundance. Geography isn't in UW's favor. And UW is an irrelevant program to most of the country.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Well, he's not white but he's probably not much over 6-0. He is probably at least 215 lbs though.

I give him 3 DJ Beavers Stars.