Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

There Goes The Fucking Neighborhood, South Sound Edition

Comments

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

You'll fit right in dude. Just dont travel north of 1-90. Dont need trash like you up here. Keep to your kind

Aren't you in fucking Kent?
    Witty
    Hillsboro >>>>> Kent
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    You're gonna like hangin' out at Top O' Tacoma
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

PurpleJ said:

DEFEND MY COUNTRY DUCK!!!!!!!!

This is the first time one of your posts has made me lol. Good stuff.
    What's funny about it?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

AZDuck said:

Just got my orders to report to a large joint base in the South Sound this summer. I get to start trolling you fuckers in person soon

Surpised you can stand the military with their limited uniform options and lack of neon boots
    The Army has been out-Oregoning Oregon lately. They have like 16 different uniforms now
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Do you shoot a gun with your feet J? Ducks dont either. Would actually be their wings. And yes I agree it too would be hard to defend our country with your wings so your analogy is part true. The duck might use their webbed foot to pull the trigger but would rest the barrel on its wing. Try to picture. A wing is kind of an extention of an arm.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279

Do you shoot a gun with your feet J? Ducks dont either. Would actually be their wings. And yes I agree it too would be hard to defend our country with your wings so your analogy is part true. The duck might use their webbed foot to pull the trigger but would rest the barrel on its wing. Try to picture. A wing is kind of an extention of an arm.

Do you shoot a gun with your feet fucko?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,689 Swaye's Wigwam

Drugs....
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,689 Swaye's Wigwam

Puppy's current med level:

My upcoming weekend
    If your vision isn't changing colors to the different pitches of music then gtfo!!!!