Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#MyChico in the Long Jump!

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My bullshit analysis would be that Chico will likely get lost at WR. He'll make a couple of big plays, but will mostly be a non-descript midget receiver. At RB, he might have a shot if he can get bulk up enough.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2015
    chuck said:

Running back. Maurice Drew is the valid comparison.

MJD got up to nearly 210 pounds with 4.5 speed by the time he left UCLA. They may be the same height, but Chico has to be at least 20 or 30 pounds lighter, and he's already kind of muscular. Crazy explosive though, I see someone closer in use to DAT than MJD at the pac12 level.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My bullshit anal is let him return kicks and take a few bubble screens. For the guys more in the know with Washington high school football, is he better than Gaskin at RB? If not let h him take over the hamster slot position.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

My bullshit anal is let him return kicks and take a few bubble screens. For the guys more in the know with Washington high school football, is he better than Gaskin at RB? If not let h him take over the hamster slot position.

The Christiansen guy from UDR said Chico was the most explosive player in the state. I believe he said he liked Chico more than Gaskin, but don't hold me to that.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,445

Doogles said:

The Christiansen guy from UDR said Chico was the most explosive player in the state. I believe he said he liked Chico more than Gaskin, but don't hold me to that.
    Where does Joyner fall into this equation? Cuz Gaskin, Chico and Joyner (in special packages) could all see time at RB in their careers.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Doogles said:

Where does Joyner fall into this equation? Cuz Gaskin, Chico and Joyner (in special packages) could all see time at RB in their careers.
    My RB order for those three:

Joyner
    Gaskin
    Chico

I love Joyner at RB, luckily Gaskin is good enough that he can play DB.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I thought Joyner wanted to play safety? Either way, I'm down with setting if any new guy can carry the rock because our options all have big question marks.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    He wants to play DB and I think he'll be a really good safety. Between him and Gaskin I like our RB options a lot.

DONT SLEEP ON GASKIN, PEOPLE!!!1
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

He wants to play DB and I think he'll be a really good safety. Between him and Gaskin I like our RB options a lot.

DONT SLEEP ON WITH GASKIN, PEOPLE!!!1