Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,346 Swaye's Wigwam
    But how is Sark bad at developing QB's?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    He'd be starting at UW right now...at either position. Greene will never see the field at SC. It's his own damn fault. Same with Max Browne.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

He'd be starting at UW right now...at either position. Greene will never see the field at SC. It's his own damn fault. Same with Max Browne.

Browne will probably be the starting QB next year.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,605
    Would Greene have moved to WR at UW under Petersen? I don't remember what Greene looked like on film.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    edited May 2015

No he wouldn't. Greene wasn't a Pac12 level QB in my opinion, at least not by his RS Freshmen year anyway. This is why the only pac12 teams that offered him were Sark (twice) and Colorado.

Max Browne will be the starter at SC next year. That's the word from Trojans, Sark is leaking it to "insiders" over in Watts.

You're not dialed on this one. Stand down puppy.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,346 Swaye's Wigwam

That would be the greatest thing ever.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Thanks captain obvious. He likely will. But he could have started for 4 years at Washington, and 3 years under Chris Petersen. Sark is a qb killer. Keep in mind Max is a very immobile QB. Dont be surprised if Sark goes for a younger, more mobile QB like Ricky Town after Kessler graduates. Town isnt a runner, but makes Browne look like a statue. Wouldnt be surprised at all if Sark benched Browne next year in favor of a more slippery QB.
  • sjdsjd Member Posts: 270
    “Hey, can we go back to playing Keith Price Jalen Greene football now?"

or

"We need to trust each other"

Either way, it's interesting.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Why do you need to have a mobile QB when 50%+ of your play calls are some variation of WR screens?
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    I almost feel bad for these kids when everyone in the world says they are certain positions except one coach, and then two years later you hear they moved player X to position Y. One thing I respect about Pete and one in which Kem and the LPT will never understand, kids and parents will respect his honesty at this level.

Sark will tell you anything to get you in the door and sign on the dotted line.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

One thing I respect about Pete and one in which Kem and the LPT will never understand, kids and parents will respect his honesty at this level.

KJV and the LPT will never understand that because before they can even think about respecting other people, they have to learn to respect themselves.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,716 Swaye's Wigwam

I almost feel bad for these kids when everyone in the world says they are certain positions except one coach, and then two years later you hear they moved player X to position Y. One thing I respect about Pete and one in which Kem and the LPT will never understand, kids and parents will respect his honesty at this level.

Hey, Kaleb McGary, we're recruiting you for DL because you said you love DL unlike everyone else who wants you at OT. What? You think we'll switch you to OT after 1 year? That's absurd!
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Too bad Greene didn't just rip it more in Sring camp. Coulda started this year.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Hey, Kaleb McGary, we're recruiting you for DL because you said you love DL unlike everyone else who wants you at OT. What? You think we'll switch you to OT after 1 year? That's absurd!
    WOOF!