Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

John Ross out for 2015 season...

Comments

• CaptBennettCaptBennett Member Posts: 69
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club
    Just in, Fill Bleeeenor knew about this at the bowel game.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    Hopefully the Lenius off season hype isn't a fluke and one of the fast newbies can actually run.

Also the Lindy to Ross Bomb over the top was probably our best play going into the season. Shit.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Dumbass, we are fucked anyway.like I said why have john ross out there going through the motions for a year with a qb who cant get him the ball?

As I said 3 weeks ago, this is the best thing for the team going forward. Ross was going pro after this year anyway, why waste a year of his eligibility with a leather-helmet QB? Now we have him next year when we might actually be good. Browning will need a WR to throw to in '16.

Puppy coined he needs more cock, then cockus. Get the shit straight
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,108
    Can we have a pole on how Kim Grinoldd will spin this to blame Petersen for his injury?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,906 Founders Club

Dumbass, we are fucked anyway.like I said why have john ross out there going through the motions for a year with a qb who cant get him the ball?

As I said 3 weeks ago, this is the best thing for the team going forward. Ross was going pro after this year anyway, why waste a year of his eligibility with a leather-helmet QB? Now we have him next year when we might actually be good. Browning will need a WR to throw to in '16.

Never a Sark homer fuckstick. Ive been his biggest playcalling critic since day 1, with examples that go back to game 1 vs Les Cyrus. I was the 1st to get truly banned for it. Dont jump out small pond to big pond and throw this shit out. No wonder you have so many posts here. You were here from day 1, left out of the dawgman crowd you came here to hide and post, you lurked at night boobie, awsy from the lights.. Everyone was still at dawgman, you were here by yourself, having conversations with your yourself, boosting your post total. You really ran with it, everyday for a year before the cool crowd came here. Now you just supplement your total, responding in the dark still, to boast your total, so the cool crowd thinks your cool too. I get it boobielips.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    PurpleJ said:

Never a Sark homer fuckstick. Ive been his biggest playcalling critic since day 1, with examples that go back to game 1 vs Les Cyrus. I was the 1st to get truly banned for it. Dont jump out small pond to big pond and throw this shit out. No wonder you have so many posts here. You were here from day 1, left out of the dawgman crowd you came here to hide and post, you lurked at night boobie, awsy from the lights.. Everyone was still at dawgman, you were here by yourself, having conversations with your yourself, boosting your post total. You really ran with it, everyday for a year before the cool crowd came here. Now you just supplement your total, responding in the dark still, to boast your total, so the cool crowd thinks your cool too. I get it boobielips.
    Such fag J
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    So.

Does this mean we can't expect two wins from Ross this year?
    The plagiarism of Puppy's shit is getting a little overused.

If Vanilla is brilliant they would just add a Puppy button that translates not technically gifted posting into drug fueled hate speech.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    This place is such a joke. What a bunch of sweatpants generals. Some of us have actual coaching experience. I've been coaching linebackers at the 7th and 8th grade special ed level since 1978.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,334 Swaye's Wigwam
    CokeGreaterThanPepsi said this a month ago.

Might have been best call on here so far. guy needs to get his kudos
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    edited May 2015
    Wait, what did I say. That he tore his ACL or the puppy thing?

EDIT: I didn't think I said anything about his ACL, I looked it up and it was @insinceredawg who broke the news on HH on April 18th. Sounds like he is pretty dialed in.
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    We should all not give a hoot about who's starting at QB now.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419