Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Super double-secret surprise silent commit

Doogman is aflutter with guesses now that a commit's father has posted that Romar has a super secret commit that the public doesn't know about yet.

The only clue he's dropped (after being inundated with pleading and groveling) is that it's an international recruit.

Hopefully Romar isn't using those slimy overseas agents that Few uses. He's already tried hiring family members. The shoe game can't be far behind. What will Bleanor think of his "man of integrity"?

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Ernie Kent's 7 footer JC says his hs coach spoke too soon... and that he's still on the market.

why do you hate abundance?

I would love to see Romar pull that off... just to say he can... and... fuel the fire of Cuog hatred.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Doogman is aflutter with guesses now that a commit's father has posted that Romar has a super secret commit that the public doesn't know about yet.

The only clue he's dropped (after being inundated with pleading and groveling) is that it's an international recruit.

Hopefully Romar isn't using those slimy overseas agents that Few uses. He's already tried hiring family members. The shoe game can't be far behind. What will Bleanor think of his "man of integrity"?

Since when was Canada overseas?
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited April 2015
    ... and while we're at it, let's "JUICE" the Mariners. Who gives a fuck?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Why does phil bleenor even follow sports if he doesn't care if his team wins? I've been a Husky fan since I can remember and while it's mostly led to a miserable and pathetic life, I still have to hold out hope that some day a blind squirrel will find a nut and despite our inept administration, we will find a coach that is a winner and puts out quality teams every year. Bleenor is constantly making excuses about why UW can't be good, nobody wants the job and Romar is the best we can hope for. Well if the absolute best we can hope for is making the top 68 team tournament 46% of the time and never making it past the sweet 16, then count me fucking out. His woe-is-us bullshit really is pathetic. He recently said that UW is the 7th best coaching job in the league and we don't have shiny practice court so we can't expect recruits to want to come here. He is excited about next year, though; but wants to warn everybody that it'll probably take 1-2 years together for the new guys to make the next step. But at least it will be exciting to watch! So he's basically saying that UW can miss the tournament 6 years in a row and he'll be happy with the progress. If he really is as big of a booster as he thinks he is (and I don't really live in ma's basement), no wonder mediocrity is celebrated at this place.

Fuck me. This is more stupid than the 7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6 bullshit. And onto football. You'd think with doogman being a Husky football site, the CEO, F3 and Bleenor would put their football expertise on display with an in-depth analysis of the 'spring game' over the weekend and give their thoughts...which they certainly did. But it wasn't concerning which players have most improved their hip swivel in the offseason. They had a full breakdown, all right. Along with other disappointed doogs, of how they weren't being catered to at the game, the format was boring, Bleenor had to pay for parking and to top it all off, Peterman wasn't in a talkative mood after the game. It was also not Nebraska fan classy that he didn't wish Miley the best in the offseason during his interview. Then some doog named huskylawyer, whose avatar is a picture of his supposed wife's ass that he wants everyone to see, even said some people at the ticket office booth even tried to sell him tickets! How fucking awful that must have been. And they didn't even have good attitudes about it. Plus, to add insult to injury, he didn't enjoy the 40 yard dash contest AND "concessions brought their B team" (direct quote, I swear) so he had to wait in line 5 whole minutes for a hot dog. It's just not fun anymore, guys.

Disagree.

Football>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Basketball.
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The lemon party's continued hatred of Coach Pete is the surest sign we have that he is building a contender.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    doogville said:

The lemon party's continued hatred of Coach Pete is the surest sign we have that he is building a contender.

Stop being uber-sensative
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Why does phil bleenor even follow sports if he doesn't care if his team wins? I've been a Husky fan since I can remember and while it's mostly led to a miserable and pathetic life, I still have to hold out hope that some day a blind squirrel will find a nut and despite our inept administration, we will find a coach that is a winner and puts out quality teams every year. Bleenor is constantly making excuses about why UW can't be good, nobody wants the job and Romar is the best we can hope for. Well if the absolute best we can hope for is making the top 68 team tournament 46% of the time and never making it past the sweet 16, then count me fucking out. His woe-is-us bullshit really is pathetic. He recently said that UW is the 7th best coaching job in the league and we don't have shiny practice court so we can't expect recruits to want to come here. He is excited about next year, though; but wants to warn everybody that it'll probably take 1-2 years together for the new guys to make the next step. But at least it will be exciting to watch! So he's basically saying that UW can miss the tournament 6 years in a row and he'll be happy with the progress. If he really is as big of a booster as he thinks he is (and I don't really live in ma's basement), no wonder mediocrity is celebrated at this place.

Fuck me. This is more stupid than the 7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6 bullshit. And onto football. You'd think with doogman being a Husky football site, the CEO, F3 and Bleenor would put their football expertise on display with an in-depth analysis of the 'spring game' over the weekend and give their thoughts...which they certainly did. But it wasn't concerning which players have most improved their hip swivel in the offseason. They had a full breakdown, all right. Along with other disappointed doogs, of how they weren't being catered to at the game, the format was boring, Bleenor had to pay for parking and to top it all off, Peterman wasn't in a talkative mood after the game. It was also not Nebraska fan classy that he didn't wish Miley the best in the offseason during his interview. Then some doog named huskylawyer, whose avatar is a picture of his supposed wife's ass that he wants everyone to see, even said some people at the ticket office booth even tried to sell him tickets! How fucking awful that must have been. And they didn't even have good attitudes about it. Plus, to add insult to injury, he didn't enjoy the 40 yard dash contest AND "concessions brought their B team" (direct quote, I swear) so he had to wait in line 5 whole minutes for a hot dog. It's just not fun anymore, guys.

Looks like this isn't dead yet.

• Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Ts and Ps. When Dickus comes back from the crud and makes his first poast on northwestfootballfucktards, there won't be a dry eye in the house.

I can see Tom Rinaldi doing a piece on him for Gameday.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Swaye said:

Ts and Ps. When Dickus comes back from the crud and makes his first poast on northwestfootballfucktards, there won't be a dry eye in the house.

I can see Tom Rinaldi blowing him for Gameday.