Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

War Zone: Baltimore Erupts Into Violence, Chaos as #BlackLivesMatter Riots Rage

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited April 2015
    just blowin' off a lil steam... it's cool.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    What kinda news man leaves home so unprepared to cover a sudden news story?

How hard would it be to carry a pocket sized HD video recorder?... or at least learn to operate your own cell phone?
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Obama and those media enjoying belly laughs at 200 bucks a plate while people rage in the streets

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Thanks Obama. For fucks sakes, you should be breaking up the riot yourself.
  • Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    2001400ex said:

Thanks Obama. For fucks sakes, you should be breaking up the riot yourself.

Well clearly the White House Correspondent's Dinner was more important. He was having his dick sucked aplenty at that event last night. Your jaws and lips even got a day off too.

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Bodymore Murderland

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Typical ignorant idiot and racist black americans causing trouble. Rioting for the simple sake of rioting. Sick of this shit.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    It's like The Wire!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    When can the cops start shooting? Ill have my popcorn ready:))))))))

Since when can blacks throw rocks at cops? Cops are so afraid to arrest a black person thanks to Mayor de Blasio, Ferguson,, al Sharpton, Eric Holder, Obama etc.. that laws dont apply anymore to the racist black community. Complete capitulation for fear of Black and liberal wrath.

if I threw a huge rock at a cop I would instantly be arrested. Blacks can get away with shooting at cops nowadays because Al Sharptounge will come to the rescue.

Arrest every one of these idiots now before nightfall when a bunch more gangstas show up to loot and shoot. Better yet start firing rubber bullets...if that doesn't work then bring out real bullets. Our cops are strangleheld, they cant do their job. We can thank liberal pussys like purple J and Thomashill for our new kinder, gentler police force.
  • Options

Since when can blacks throw rocks at cops? Cops are so afraid to arrest a black person thanks to Mayor de Blasio, Ferguson,, al Sharpton, Eric Holder, Obama etc.. that laws dont apply anymore to the racist black community. Complete capitulation for fear of Black and liberal wrath.

if I threw a huge rock at a cop I would instantly be arrested. Blacks can get away with shooting at cops nowadays because Al Sharptounge will come to the rescue.

Arrest every one of these idiots now before nightfall when a bunch more gangstas show up to loot and shoot. Better yet start firing rubber bullets...if that doesn't work then bring out real bullets. Our cops are strangleheld, they cant do their job. We can thank liberal pussys like purple J and Thomashill for our new kinder, gentler police force.

What they are doing is despicable, pointless, and destructive.

But police gunning down people in the streets is not a solution, unless you wanna move to China.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

We can thank liberal pussys like purple J and Thomashill for our new kinder, gentler police force.

Your welcome.
    *You're
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

We can thank liberal pussys like purple J and Thomashill for our new kinder, gentler police force.

Your welcome.
    FREE PUB!!1!
  • Options

But police gunning down people in the streets is not a solution, unless you wanna move to China.
    China has law and order. What do we have? Get your partners cock out your ass and turn your fucking TV on Thomas.

Gun them all down before the blacks revolt, bring law & order back to baltimore.
  • Options

China has law and order. What do we have? Get your partners cock out your ass and turn your fucking TV on Thomas.

Gun them all down before the blacks revolt, bring law & order back to baltimore.
    As I've told you a million times before, you should move to China if it's so fucking wonderful there.

Commie loving piece of shit.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Isn't there a rule on these boreds about not advocating genocide?

@DerekJohnson ?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,870
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

But police gunning down people in the streets is not a solution, unless you wanna move to China Pasco.
    I got you here, brah.
  • Options

But police gunning down people in the streets is not a solution, unless you wanna move to China Pasco.
    I got you here, brah.
    Lulz