Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sarkisms still strong at doogpound

2»

Comments

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,148
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    That said, this Dawgpound arena seems intriguing.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I bet Pete can't even hit the crossbar.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,603
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Meek said:

the biggest problem with a spring game is that nobody knows who'd even be playing since Woody got on the job... would it be the blacks jerseys v white helmets? about the only "fans" interested in watching that game would be edgy recruits from big cities in California who never sign with us anyway.

That's why Petersen had Junior Day behind closed-doors.

Petersen doesn't want his recruits to see our fans.

I can only imagine how many kids tLPT cost us over the years... imagine if recruits saw both them and all the doogs in our stands?
    But how many tuff 2 star recruits did we gain from Roof Robbins blowjobs?

• Options
    Myk eventually blocked me on FB and then deserted the Seattle Times forums. I liked that guy, I wanted to know how he felt to be wrong
  • Options
    Also, thank Christ I refuse to pay for the Times online access so that I can't read the Romar article. What a shock, it's written by Percy Allen.
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Meek said:

the biggest problem with a spring game is that nobody knows who'd even be playing since Woody got on the job... would it be the blacks jerseys v white helmets? about the only "fans" interested in watching that game would be edgy recruits from big cities in California who never sign with us anyway.

That's why Petersen had Junior Day behind closed-doors.

Petersen doesn't want his recruits to see our fans.

I can only imagine how many kids tLPT cost us over the years... imagine if recruits saw both them and all the doogs in our stands?
    But how many tuff 2 star recruits did we gain from Roof Robbins blowjobs?

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

MelloDawg said:

Also, thank Christ I refuse to pay for the Times online access so that I can't read the Romar article. What a shock, it's written by Percy Allen.

delete cookies
    Incognito Mode
  • Options
    YeahILikeDawgsYeahILikeDawgs Member Posts: 34
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    we practice in the spring?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    HuskyJW said:

MelloDawg said:

delete cookies
    Incognito Mode
    Light.self.fire.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

http://www.uwdawgpound.com/2015/4/21/8456217/a-humble-plea-to-bring-back-the-spring-game

I didn't read the article but I saw the poll at the bottom which said fans know more than the coaches about how to run the program. I went up and scanned the article and saw people were agreeing with the idea that there should be more fan engagement and bullshit instead of getting our QBs more reps because they all suck right now. I think the coaches know what they're doing. They also want fans to call plays during the spring game like Rich Rod. Fuck that. Sounds like they have too much Sark in them still.

Screw the Fans!!!

Getting the QB's more meaningless Spring reps is much more important than doing somethng your fan base would enjoy.

Afterall 92-12 in the WAC can't be wrong.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited April 2015
    salemcoog said:

http://www.uwdawgpound.com/2015/4/21/8456217/a-humble-plea-to-bring-back-the-spring-game

I didn't read the article but I saw the poll at the bottom which said fans know more than the coaches about how to run the program. I went up and scanned the article and saw people were agreeing with the idea that there should be more fan engagement and bullshit instead of getting our QBs more reps because they all suck right now. I think the coaches know what they're doing. They also want fans to call plays during the spring game like Rich Rod. Fuck that. Sounds like they have too much Sark in them still.

Screw the Fans!!!

Getting the QB's more meaningless Spring reps is much more important than doing somethng your fan base would enjoy.

Afterall 92-12 in the WAC can't be wrong.
    THIS is how you do Spring in the WAC

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2015/04/07/3738265/a-boise-state-spring-game-with.html