Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Jeffrey Epstein Affair Imperils Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Prospects

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
edited March 2015 in Tug Tavern
When Bill Clinton's dick is around, it's always going to be...

Exactly how tight is the friendship between former President and potential future first gentleman Bill Clinton and Mr. Epstein, who owns a private island in Florida and is now accused of having sex with girls as young as 12 and procuring young girls for sex with other friends of his? What was Bill Clinton doing on the island with Mr. Epstein on multiple occasions and why did he fly overseas on Mr. Epstein’s plane at least 10 times?

observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Unfortunately this goes on with the elite more often than you would think. And it isn't always just underage girls. Keep in mind, Sandusky was using rich boosters' private planes to parade around a bunch of little boys and this never drew any red flags among the fellow pedos.

Read a book called The Franklin Cover Up by a former senator and lawyer who uncovered a credit union in Nebraska that was being used as cover to fly children to elite gatherings such as DC parties with connected politicians, party conventions with the uber rich and Bohemian Grove where this shit is rampant. It includes tons of courtroom testimony that is so disturbing I couldn't finish the book. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Bill is a pedo. It's widely known that he is gone for weeks at a time partying in Europe and private islands with rich friends and Hillary knows what's going on but justifies it as Bill being Bill.
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    The reason that no elected officials are ever arrested for anything other than a traffic offense in DC is because DOJ runs the PD, and it's a giant fucking club. Pedophiles, sex addicts, S&M, you name it, are drawn there because of it.

The Seattle Times printed 18 sworn affidavits on the front page from women who stated under oath that US Senator Brock Adams, (former UW Student Body President), had drugged and raped each of them. Anybody notice Brock ever getting arrested, (let alone convicted), for anything?

Bill Clinton, Gary Condit, Brock Adams... they all have different rules that apply to them. Crimes regarding money MIGHT be taken seriously, but NEVER involving sex, even if it leads to rape and/or murder.

Lets hope the press sticks with this one. The ONLY penalty is that they force them to leave office. Kasich took a long break after Condit got thrown out of office. I HAD hoped never to hear from the Clintons again, but I wasn't being realistic.

Of course Honda will write if off to "Conspiracy Theorists". Heavens knows that politicians have never committed a non-traffic felony in this country.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    d2d said:

The reason that no elected officials are ever arrested for anything other than a traffic offense in DC is because DOJ runs the PD, and it's a giant fucking club. Pedophiles, sex addicts, S&M, you name it, are drawn there because of it.

The Seattle Times printed 18 sworn affidavits on the front page from women who stated under oath that US Senator Brock Adams, (former UW Student Body President), had drugged and raped each of them. Anybody notice Brock ever getting arrested, (let alone convicted), for anything?

Bill Clinton, Gary Condit, Brock Adams... they all have different rules that apply to them. Crimes regarding money MIGHT be taken seriously, but NEVER involving sex, even if it leads to rape and/or murder.

Lets hope the press sticks with this one. The ONLY penalty is that they force them to leave office. Kasich took a long break after Condit got thrown out of office. I HAD hoped never to hear from the Clintons again, but I wasn't being realistic.

Of course Honda will write if off to "Conspiracy Theorists". Heavens knows that politicians have never committed a non-traffic felony in this country.

Because some all politicians are fucked up. Means all you conspiracies are true.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Very odd comment, Hondo. If all politicians are fucked up, why do you defend Obama and his actions and his regime so fiercely at every turn?

Very odd comment, Hondo. If all politicians are fucked up, why do you defend Obama and his actions and his regime so fiercely at every turn?

That's what you read when I say facts like "stock market is at all time highs, unemployment has had almost 6 years if steady decline, etc.". Or I debunk the bullshit that death posts.

I can't help it if you don't read for comprehension.
    I understand your propaganda message, I read and comprehend quite effectively.

I don't believe the editorial claims you make but, I do marvel at your blind loyalty and commitment to the cause.

I understand your propaganda message, I read and comprehend quite effectively.

I don't believe the editorial claims you make but, I do marvel at your blind loyalty and commitment to the cause.

Then refute one fact I have posted.
    I will conceed the one fact you have proven... The fact you're Obama's lackey till the bitter end.

I will conceed the one fact you have proven... The fact you're Obama's lackey till the bitter end.

Lol from the conservative media lackey.
    Yea, like the Kansas City FED this morning releasing more damning evidence the Oconomy reported in the press isn't the same as the Economy they track.
    Post the link.
    Care to narrow it down to a story?
    Now you want me to read it to you? Fuck.

Now you want me to read it to you? Fuck.

Lol that's funny shit. Your news source tells you the Kansas fed released shitty news. You don't have a clue what they are talking about. So you post the front page then call me stupid cause you can't narrow it down.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,383 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2015
    I think it's funny people think someone else than Billary will win the Presidential Election. Ted? Jeb? Gimme a break. If McCain or Romney hadn't already blown their load....they could walk away with this thing.

Although women are a bitchy bunch....so they might go against her just because of spite.
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    edited March 2015
    2001400ex said:

That's what you read when I say facts like "stock market is at all time highs, unemployment has had almost 6 years if steady decline [redefining how it is calculated in order to hide the true unemployment figures], etc.". Or I debunk the bullshit [I :(( about the reasoned arguments] that death posts.

I can't help it if you don't read for comprehension [I can't get out of my father-in-law's basement].
    ثابت

بالطبع هوندا سوف يكتب إذا قبالة الى نظريات المؤامرة
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,800 Standard Supporter
    d2d said:

When Bill Clinton's dick is around, it's always going to be...

Nice ass.