Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Dana Altman can fucking coach. Wisconsin has the most versatile big in the country, Oregon doesn't even have a big and it's close coming down the stretch.

If he ever has an official size and weight team the Ducks win the conference with their eyes closed. If Artis and Dotson were still around Young plays the 2 and this game is already over.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2015
    Mosster47 said:

Dana Altman can fucking coach. Wisconsin has the most versatile big in the country, Oregon doesn't even have a big and it's close coming down the stretch.

If he ever has an official size and weight team the Ducks win the conference with their eyes closed. If Artis and Dotson were still around Young plays the 2 and this game is already over.

Artis sucked hth
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I hate the FS argument that this somehow proves UCLA deserved to be in the tournament. No one was saying that they couldn't get hot and potentially win a couple games, and had no business playing any of these teams. The argument is that their resume fucking sucks and based on that alone didn't deserve to be in
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    UCLA played a 6 seed that played in a shit conference and a 14 seed. That doesn't prove shit.

In 3-5 years though, all anybody will remember though is that Alford got them to the Sweet Sixteen.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I hate the FS argument that this somehow proves UCLA deserved to be in the tournament. No one was saying that they couldn't get hot and potentially win a couple games, and had no business playing any of these teams. The argument is that their resume fucking sucks and based on that alone didn't deserve to be in

people said the same thing about vcu 4 years ago. a magical run to the final 4 didn't change the fact that they should have never even sniffed the tournament
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Potential elite 8 matchups: Kentucky-Wichita, Arizona-Wisconsin, Louisville-Mich State and Duke-Gonzaga

Good shit
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'm just going off memory and I'm too lazy to look it up, but Jay Wright's Villanova teams are perennial underachievers come tournament time. I know they made the F4 in 09 but other than that it seems like they're regularly a top 5 seed and get bounced in the first or second round.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

So @RoadDawg55 can laugh at me later for how dialed in I am ... I will take Villanova over Arizona for the title.

In a Kentucky vs the field bet, the field looks strong to me. Computer models that I've seen place both Wisconsin and Arizona as toss ups against Kentucky.

Bump.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Potential elite 8 matchups: Kentucky-Wichita, Arizona-Wisconsin, Louisville-Mich State and Duke-Gonzaga

Good shit

Flagged for including Duke v Gonzaga aka The ISIS Regional.
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Good shit

Flagged for including Duke v Gonzaga aka The ISIS Regional.
    We're ALL rooting for ISIS in that regional final. Hence the inclusion.