Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Do you hate Oregon Basketball?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SevenElevenSevenEleven Member Posts: 318
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I hate anything Oregon. They prolly have a lacrosse team. I hate those fags.

I'd hit an Oregon cheerleader Co-ed 100 times over before looking at a Dawg cheerleader. Just Sayin'
    70% of the Oregon student body is from southern california. 70% of the UW student body is Asian...and not in a good way.
    and %70 of the University of California LA is Asain, so why da Fuq am I missing here.

I'd hit an Oregon cheerleader 100 times over before looking at a Dawg cheerleader. Just Sayin'
    A few years ago that was true. But the Fighting Ducks cheer squad has taken a few steps back.
    If by steps back you mean they don't recruit pole dancers..... i still say they are 10 steps above UW
    As You quoted "not in a good way". The majority of what UO is bringing into school these days are california girls that were not smart enough to go to california schools, so its easy to see why the place is full of rape-bait
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'd hit an Oregon cheerleader Co-ed 100 times over before looking at a Dawg cheerleader. Just Sayin'
    70% of the Oregon student body is from southern california. 70% of the UW student body is Asian...and not in a good way.
    and %70 of the University of California LA is Asain, so why da Fuq am I missing here.

I'd hit an Oregon cheerleader 100 times over before looking at a Dawg cheerleader. Just Sayin'
    A few years ago that was true. But the Fighting Ducks cheer squad has taken a few steps back.
    If by steps back you mean they don't recruit pole dancers..... i still say they are 10 steps above UW
    As You quoted "not in a good way". The majority of what UO is bringing into school these days are california girls that were not smart enough to go to california schools, so its easy to see why the place is full of rape-bait
    Why would they come to Oregon and pay out of state tuition, when Cal State will accept anyone?
  • Options
    SevenElevenSevenEleven Member Posts: 318
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Why would they come to Oregon and pay out of state tuition, when Cal State will accept anyone?
    Lots of them in the Cal State schools too.