Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I guess the entire SAE frat deserves expulsion

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Apparently puppy was right. OU in deep shit for expelling the two in video. Fuck america and americans for ignoring civil rights just because it doesnt meet society's acceptable codes of conduct. Kick the boofs out the fraternity but shut it down?. A public university shall not deprive ones' right to an education based on personal beliefs and expression. I know you funny leaning buttsniffers dont like it but tough titty. I hope the two students make the dean's list and prove what idiots they were but no longer are.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

It's the same kind of faggot (75k) conduct clause my company makes you sign every year. It is intentionally vague. That way, if you pull some stupid bullshit and they need to toss you under the bus for it, they can without worrying too much about lawsuits.

You signed the fucking conduct clause, didn't you?

My company just changed the cell phone policy. It used to be they reimburse you so much per month. Now you have to sign an agreement that basically says the company can monitor your phone, read emails, texts, etc. I said fuck that. I'll happily foot my own bill than to sign some bullshit contract making me liable for reading what puppy says when he's off his meds.
    Whatevs. We know you're trolling for hookers on your Blackberry.
  • Options
    Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    "You can hang a ni99er from a tree, but he will never be an SAE."

According to reports -- this is a widespread chant of SAE all over the south.

The only news here is that 2 of many were caught on tape.

Their mom's are probably very proud.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Your_Mom said:

If you can't understand the difference then Puppy can't help you
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Your_Mom said:

According to reports -- this is a widespread chant of SAE all over the south. NOT TRUE

The only news here is that 2 of many were caught on tape. TRUE

Their your 2 mom's are probably very proud.

• Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Your_Mom said:

Your spelling of that word even with 9's replacing g's offends me very much.

I'm reporting this entire hobby board to the proper authorities.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I'd sue the piss out of the university of Oklahoma and the national SAE organization. I expect many of the members to do just that. If I was the kid caught on video Id sue the university and national fratern a l organization. No law broken, no "hate" speech, no civil rights violations TECHNICALLY.

Just a couple of ignorant kids acting out what their bigot parents taught them. They intended no physical harm on black people. There was no intent to physically hang black students. Just an ignorant and stupidly racist chant. But to their defense, no physical harm intended. Plus there was no contract signed to prevent such said free speech upon attending OU. Defense attorneys are licking their chops over this.

what about the rest of the fraternity? Are they racist? Why should they be expelled. Id sue till I was blue in the face over this.

Guess the 1st amendment doesnt apply to bigots.

So which one of those kids was yours?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Your_Mom said:

So lets punish every SAE member in the south then. Im sure every one is racist. And bringing civil rights act into thus is comical. Ot wasnt a public display. It was caught on tape on a "private" bus. Is their one faggoted lib who believes in civil rights, due process and the 1st amendment on this fucking bored? Yes, the civil rights act applies to these kids on the bus too.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2015
    These kids are fucking idiots who deserve everything they get for being so stupid. I hope they get the shit beaten out of them daily if they are allowed to return.

The kids should find a new fucking school and try to move on. Nobody will remember this in a year or two.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

These kids are fucking idiots who deserve everything they get for being so stupid. I hope they get the shit beaten out of them daily if they are allowed to return.

The kids should find a new fucking school and try to move on. Nobody will remember this in a year or two.

I think they should stay at OU and see what happens...
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,727
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Eeeny meeny miny mo
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Your_Mom said:

So lets punish every SAE member in the south then. Im sure every one is racist. And bringing civil rights act into thus is comical. Ot wasnt a public display. It was caught on tape on a "private" bus. Is their one faggoted lib who believes in civil rights, due process and the 1st amendment on this fucking bored? Yes, the civil rights act applies to these kids on the bus too.
    *there
  • Options

I think they should stay at OU and see what happens...
    Either way it should be interesting
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited March 2015
    Reminds me -- somewhat -- of an event I witnessed in 1982 at Linfield College in Oregon. It was student talent night, and a bunch of guys (like 12-15 of them) all from the same dorm -- got up on stage in blackface paint and afro wigs and pretended they were a soul band named Colin Turnbull and the Village Pygmys. They then proceeded to dance around to some music with an African drum beat -- while a few of them waved around watermelons or buckets buckets of KFC.

Linfield didn't have a large minority population at the time (some of the FB team and BB team and a few others) -- I'd guess 100 at most (the student populace was under 2,000) but they certainly outnumbered these 12-15 guys by quite a bit -- and after these guys were yelled off stage, a significant number of the black students (and many of their white friends) headed over to their dorm to kick the living shit out of them.

The student body prez and a few of the leaders of the FB team and BB team got between them and prevented a brawl -- I think maybe the cops were called.

The part that really struck me though -- is a lot of the more rural white guys (the types that walked around in cowboy boots) didn't understand why anybody was offended by the show.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    OZONE said:

Reminds me -- somewhat -- of an event I witnessed in 1982 at Linfield College in Oregon. It was student talent night, and a bunch of guys (like 12-15 of them) all from the same dorm -- got up on stage in blackface paint and afro wigs and pretended they were a soul band named Colin Turnbull and the Village Pygmys. They then proceeded to dance around to some music with an African drum beat -- while a few of them waved around watermelons or buckets buckets of KFC.

Linfield didn't have a large minority population at the time (some of the FB team and BB team and a few others) -- I'd guess 100 at most (the student populace was under 2,000) but they certainly outnumbered these 12-15 guys by quite a bit -- and after these guys were yelled off stage, a significant number of the black students (and many of their white friends) headed over to their dorm to kick the living shit out of them.

The student body prez and a few of the leaders of the FB team and BB team got between them and prevented a brawl -- I think maybe the cops were called.

The part that really struck me though -- is a lot of the more rural white guys (the types that walked around in cowboy boots) didn't understand why anybody was offended by the show.

Cool story bro.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

OZONE said:

Cool story bro.
    Thanks, I thought so too.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    OZONE said:

But the OP doesn't walk around in cowboy boots
  • Options
    How do you know what the OP walks around in? Besides -- even if he doesn't, he could still be that type.
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    OZONE said:

Reminds me of a certain movie back in '86, saw it on a crisp autumn eve. Soul Man starring C Thomas Howell. He takes some tanning pills in order to get into Harvard Law. Meets up with Rae Dong Schlong. Don't remember much else, the end
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,847
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Your_Mom said:

This is actually an interesting poont - albeit one that works against you...

If Donald Sterling can get his ass thrown out of the NBA for comments made in private, then those kids can sure as hell get their assess thrown out of frat/school for comments made on 'private'.