Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Kimmy/Fatters/ektard aka

@beelzebub - I know I can't be the only one here that knows this is a LPT account. Nut up dipshits and stand behind the dumpster fire you fuckers turned a once great site into. You motherfuckers suck at everything other than being "the biggest loser" and a sad/creepy/perv KIm.

Comments

• Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    wood the Biggest Loser: Scout.com edition draw good ratings? F3 vs. Eklunk vs. Worthen vs. Huffman vs. the other TBS's I don't know about. Granted I've never watched a full episode, but this would be must-see TV.
  • Options
    Kims_booster_seatKims_booster_seat Member Posts: 15
    First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic Testing 1

wood the Biggest Loser: Scout.com edition draw good ratings? F3 vs. Eklunk vs. Worthen vs. Huffman vs. the other TBS's I don't know about. Granted I've never watched a full episode, but this would be must-see TV.

I haven't actually watched the show but the ex football guy on with Colin Cowherd has him as a guest.

Doogman became unreadable years ago but it wasn't until recently I finally pulled the cord. This place has better content and the message boards have fare surpassed that place. And the fact they hate Pettersen is beyond awesome.

Frankly I can't understand those here that still pay and read that garbage. Kudos to this place because it's more about the community or those of us that can pick up tidbits...like a ref to ruff or the random stuff I read here that goes way back on the free boards. Loved me some Arizona123 years ago.

Thanks to this place @DerekJohnson
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    chuck said:

The poster of this thread is new and not one person has told him to leave yet. This place is going to be on the same shit heap as dm.com before long.

LEAVE!
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

The poster of this thread is new and not one person has told him to leave yet. This place is going to be on the same shit heap as dm.com before long.

LEAVE!
    That's hurtful. We're not going to put up with it out here. If you can't be civil out here then we'll put you in a corner for a while.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    This place hasn't been the same since @MickDawg22 kept people dialed in.
  • Options
    beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Testing 1 5 Up Votes

@beelzebub - I know I can't be the only one here that knows this is a LPT account. Nut up dipshits and stand behind the dumpster fire you fuckers turned a once great site into. You motherfuckers suck at everything other than being "the biggest loser" and a sad/creepy/perv KIm.

U r very misguided son let me educate u.
    It doesn't matter if my account is lpt approved or not,fact remains ur anger, frustration what ever u want to call it needs to be directed towards University administration and coaching staff not a site that covers the team.

I understand most of u wanted Sark gone, 7 wins for multiple years seemed to imply ur program had stalled but Sark had u in an upward trajectory. it was Petersen who severly underperformed. 2014 was supposed to be the year, a seasoned oline, experienced D , there was no excuse for the underperformance. If he was half the coach y'all crowed about when he was hired at minimum u would have gotten 10 wins. The amateur coaching job in the Arizona game should have made it crystal clear to this board the dude was in way over his head.

U guys really had unrealistic expectations from the start, some here even had the termerity to call Petersen best coach in country which is laughable. Boise was a very good program when he took over. The two previous coaches that tried to make the jump to big leagues completely flamed out, history is ur guide, pay attention!

Now u overpaid for this guy who couldn't win more games than he lost in conference who just brought u a middling recruiting class

Kim had nothing to do with any of that but he is absolutely right to air his concerns
    Fight the real power!

• Options

^ like a morse code message from a retard.

Since u r one of the little minions that r king apologists for Petersen I'll take that as a compliment.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    beelzebub said:

Since u r one of the little minions that r king apologists for Petersen I'll take that as a compliment.
  • Options

beelzebub said:

Since u r confused loser I will get u a mirror
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Who's "I got GrundleStiltzkin," does she poast here?
  • Options
    Love all the insults I give u the facts and not one loser can argue otherwise
    Just proves my point u clowns would rather communicate in juvenile pictures than defend this current state of husky football
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,467
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    beelzebub said:

Love all the insults I give u the facts and not one loser can argue otherwise
    Just proves my point u clowns would rather communicate in juvenile pictures than defend this current state of husky football

Is it a bit juvenile for your tastes?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Give some facts fucktard, then you can cry that nobody wants to argue facts.
    beelzebub said:

U r very misguided son let me educate u.
    It doesn't matter if my account is lpt approved or not,fact remains ur anger, frustration what ever u want to call it needs to be directed towards University administration and coaching staff not a site that covers the team.

I understand most of u wanted Sark gone, 7 wins for multiple years seemed to imply ur program had stalled but Sark had u in an upward trajectory. it was Petersen who severly underperformed. 2014 was supposed to be the year(according to whom? More wins were expected but everyone knew the roster was full of huge holes. Plus who would have expected Sark's 3 top 20 QBs to have zero development?), a seasoned oline(a piss poor Oline recruited and developed by a staff who didn't give a fuck about the Oline), experienced D , there was no excuse for the underperformance(is this a fact?). If he was half the coach y'all crowed about when he was hired at minimum u would have gotten 10 wins(more facts here?). The amateur coaching job in the Arizona game should have made it crystal clear to this board the dude was in way over his head (this must be one of the facts you mentioned).

U guys really had unrealistic expectations from the start, some here even had the termerity (fucking idiot) to call Petersen best coach in country which is laughable (ummm...dude your writing hurts my eyes and brain). Boise was a very good program when he took over. The two previous coaches that tried to make the jump to big leagues completely flamed out, history is ur guide, pay attention! (fuck dude, take some lessons in sentence structure)

Now u overpaid for this guy who couldn't win more games than he lost in conference who just brought u a middling recruiting class (better than any class at UW in about 10 years, but hey that's just my opinion and I realize you only deal in facts)

Kim had nothing to do with any of that but he is absolutely right to air his concerns
    Fight the real power!

Kim's concern is that he doesn't get to rub elbows with coaches anymore. He doesn't have any pretend, inside info strategically imparted to him by a staff who was more concerned about image than results. Kim doesn't give half a fuck about the success of the UW program. He cares what it does for him and his public image.

You suck worse than ever.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The more beezlebub poasts, the dumber he sounds. The dumber he sounds, the more I start to believe it might actually be Grinolds.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    beelzebub said:

You are one stupid mother fucker.