Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A word of warning

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
We will put up with a certain amount of nonsense, probably more than most boards, but we have our limits.

We're seeing far too much football talk and analysis out here. You should answer my phone for a day. Big time half brains and parents of recruits who want Sark to fail just so they can say they were right are tired of wading thru all the positivity.

If you're just here to talk Xs and Os and to be positive you won't last long. There won't be a warning you'll just be gone.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Let the implosion begin!! This will rub a lot of people the wrong way
  • Can we get a bored for the degenerate potheads and alcoholics? Thanks.
    edited September 2013

Can we get a bored for the degenerate potheads and alcoholics? School teaching karaoke singers? Thanks.

fixed
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    The happiness on the board gives me great physical pain.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    dnc said:

Querey for the mods - have you considered starting a Lower Discussion Bored? A place where those who just want to laugh at the same jokes 23 times and root against the Huskies so they can be right will feel safe to mingle with other coog/duck trolls without having to wade through all the serious football posts and nonstop positivity?

Blaze a new trail and others with follow your courageous lead.

I thought the Lower Discussion Board was Duckfighter Illustrated?

Now I am really confused.
    dnc said:

Querey for the mods - have you considered starting a Lower Discussion Bored? A place where those who just want to laugh at the same jokes 23 times and root against the Huskies so they can be right will feel safe to mingle with other coog/duck trolls without having to wade through all the serious football posts and nonstop positivity?

I agree... some of the cocksuckers REALLY take things too far.
  • dnc said:

I agree... some of the cocksuckers REALLY take things too far.
    Friends in Portland AGREE!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

dnc said:

I thought the Lower Discussion Board was Duckfighter Illustrated?

Now I am really confused.
    The doog script right to the end
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

We will put up with a certain amount of nonsense, probably more than most boards, but we have our limits.

We're seeing far too much football talk and analysis out here. You should answer my phone for a day. Big time half brains and parents of recruits who want Sark to fail just so they can say they were right are tired of wading thru all the positivity.

If you're just here to talk Xs and Os and to be positive you won't last long. There won't be a warning you'll just be gone.

Could you diagram this for me?

Thanks in advance.

• Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    Please rub me the wrong way. If rubbing me is wrong, I don't want you to be right.