Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Petersen interview with Mitch this morning

2»

Comments

• WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,799
    edited February 2015

Alexis said:

Ian just played an bit from the interview where Peterman denied Peters got into a fight with an assistant. So Ian says that Peterman is calling Jood a liar for posting it and says that's why you need open practices.

To me, that's a perfect example of why Peterman wouldn't want open practices.

Furness and his sidekick Puckett are always taking jabs at Petersen. Making fun of his OKG thing, his hearing his press conferences, how white his teeth are, jokes about how he looks sick because he is in shape.

I always get a kick out of it when fat people describe people who aren't fat "sick".
    Not that it matters, but Petersen might be the skinniest coach in college football. He looks like a cross country runner. Rail thin looks kind of strange on a grown man (75k).
    Petersen *is* a cross country runner.

Edit: someone posted this
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727

Didn't Gaard Swanson almost get to be the host of some national show? I know he came back to Seattle recently and the guy had a really nice place. The guy with a happy and humble disposition had himself a nice career while these other local media clowns maintain their egos along with marginal careers. The majority of sports media people in Seattle are losers by birth or choice.

Puckett and Furness are the dumb and dumber of KJR. Their antics contributed to KJR losing the UW contract and they still act like fucking clowns. Don't worry Funess, if KJR folds you can be a spokesperson for 30-10 weight loss. Looks like you only have a double chin now.

Ya, Gaard had some shots at some reality shows too. If I remember right it was he or Jeff probst to host survivor... probst has gone to the bank with that show. He had pretty role at fox sports when they went all out about 15 years ago.
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    dflea said:

So a coach who prides himself and his team on being disciplined, prepared and dedicated doesn't like media who are regularly careless, ill prepared and regularly down right make shit up to get clicks or 10.95 a month? Completely baffling to me.

Cp doesn't want these media members games, and really dislikes those like kem who regularly hide behind the wall of someone told us X, so don't blame us for making a buck off it regardless of truth. Oh btw, any chance you'll give us more access to the program?

I find Peterson quite refreshing in many ways. The fact that the husky beat writer essentially gossiped about peters like it was Facebook with his high buddies is incredibly embarrassing for Seattle media. How does a beat writer miss that bad on a story?

How? They're a bunch of fucking donkeys, that's how.
    Sadly I forget how someone like bob used to handle his job professionally and with solid use of his contacts. I only wished jood tried not to be a douche from day 1
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

dflea said:

So a coach who prides himself and his team on being disciplined, prepared and dedicated doesn't like media who are regularly careless, ill prepared and regularly down right make shit up to get clicks or 10.95 a month? Completely baffling to me.

Cp doesn't want these media members games, and really dislikes those like kem who regularly hide behind the wall of someone told us X, so don't blame us for making a buck off it regardless of truth. Oh btw, any chance you'll give us more access to the program?

I find Peterson quite refreshing in many ways. The fact that the husky beat writer essentially gossiped about peters like it was Facebook with his high buddies is incredibly embarrassing for Seattle media. How does a beat writer miss that bad on a story?

How? They're a bunch of fucking donkeys, that's how.
    Sadly I forget how someone like bob used to handle his job professionally and with solid use of his contacts. I only wished jood tried not to be a douche from day 1
    A quook got to quook
  • Fecal_MatterFecal_Matter Member Posts: 330

HuskyJW said:

I still love CP as the head coach of UW and am excited for the future....but the boner in my sweatpants has gone down.

His glaring coaching mistakes which had me baffled in the Stanford, ASU and Arizona games...and the retention of Smith as OC leaves me with doubt that I never had about him before.

I'm getting a lot of complaints about the constant criticism and bashing that goes on out here. People don't even want to post anymore
    Can I answer your email for a day?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

I really do hope this coaching stint works out because Petersen is a likable/respectable coach and person.

Says the man who goes by the name Cuntwaffle.
    Hurtful
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Mitch has a huge beak
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Roadie I never thought Petersen was skinny. He just happens to be normal looking and in good shape. Most of the population are so fat that they've skewed some perceptions.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    WTF? We're talking about coach's physique?

But you are right Jimmy - Gaard's a good guy
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club

WTF? We're talking about coach's physique?

But you are right Jimmy - Gaard's a good guy

The mother fucking offseason.
  • RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    Dardanus said:

Race does it AGAIN!!!!111!!!!

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

Flat out told Mitch he doesn't like talking with the media because they twist and lie. Mitch of course tried the whole "well if we aren't told that's when we tend to make things up" and Peterman pretty much said that just makes him more put off by them.

I fucking hate how the media thinks they are entitled to answers just because they are the media. If you are good at your job and don't ask extremely lazy questions then you should be able to get answers you want.

Never knew Petersen and Marshwn Lynch have so much in common.