Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

peace Prize winner asks Congress to go to WAR! in Iraq

2»

Comments

• Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

loadsock said:

2001400ex said:

Obama is trying to make his oil buddies rich

Oh wait he's a Democrat so it's cool

We're pointing out your hypocrisy hondo

Obama is going to war but he isnt. That's worth criticism. His half ass war in Afghanistan is killing way more of our troops

If you're going to war go to fucking war. I'd applaud him. But he isnt. He's just playing politics for the dumbfuck voter like Honda

Interesting. I don't recall saying I supported this action. Did I miss something?
    You've been pretty consistent in all other manners of 100% unequivocal support of him so it's really not a reach.

Show me one comment where I have provided 100% unequivocal support for Obama.
    goalpostmove.jpg

Your were the first comment in this thread to not support Obama. Wait, you did support him. As always.

Who are you trying to fool?
    You do know the difference between calling out people for lies and supporting a person, right?
    Nobody is lying here except you. Hope this helps

You have defended Obama in every thread for every act. That is devotion pure and simple. Why lie about it?
    Pressing.
    Less that 1% of Americans are Veterans. But Honda sure has a big fucking mouth for a "Non-Hacker".
  • Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    edited February 2015
    You must forget what you even post. Maybe you should pull up your post history.

I get it. There are supporters of Obama but in my time on this site, I've yet to come across a post of yours where you weren't in support or ready for a knee pad wrecking fellatio session on him.

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    The best thing about libtards is that they think they have the most complex and mysterious political position.