Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"5.6% Unemployment A GIANT LIE." Gallup CEO

124»

Comments

• Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Lies? Like Benghazi? How many more investigations do we need?

Fudging stats? How?

I like how you just regurgitate shit you hear.

Go back and start over at the beginning of the thread; just like what happened to you in grade school.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    d2d said:

2001400ex said:

Lies? Like Benghazi? How many more investigations do we need?

Fudging stats? How?

I like how you just regurgitate shit you hear.

Go back and start over at the beginning of the thread; just like what happened to you in grade school.
    I think basic logic is lost on you. How is quoting the exact same unemployment stats the government has used for 30 years considered fudging stats?
  • Options
    d2d said:

2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

What you're saying is true now, and it was also true under previous Presidents. Unemployment has been undercounted in the United States for a while, and the plunge in employment predates Obama - although he certainly is responsible for the lack in upturn.

photo 0803_govt_ratio_chart1_zpsbtodkers.jpg

Weird, the chart of government employment coincides directly with your chart. So let's recap. Republicans chant to cut government spending for 6 years. Government spending is cut, which reduces jobs. Now, Republicans are screaming about unemployment and workforce participation.

So "do this, do this, do this" it happens, now it's "your fault, your fault, your fault". Awesome.
    ... and your theory is, "The Government is what creates goods and services for America." Fascinating.
    Yeah, no. Its clear that when you cut government employment it increases unemployment. Weird concept, I know.
  • Options

hoonda, why are you afraid to show a graph of total full time employment to population?

I'm pretty sure that graph was in my quote if you opened your eyes.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I'm pretty sure you still can't understand graphs you post.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    D2d, if you're just discovering this youve been asleep at the wheel for 6 years.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

D2d, if you're just discovering this youve been asleep at the wheel for 6 years.

That's because he is actually a robot created by Sean Hannity in a lab two years ago.
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

What you're saying is true now, and it was also true under previous Presidents. Unemployment has been undercounted in the United States for a while, and the plunge in employment predates Obama - although he certainly is responsible for the lack in upturn.

photo 0803_govt_ratio_chart1_zpsbtodkers.jpg

Weird, the chart of government employment coincides directly with your chart. So let's recap. Republicans chant to cut government spending for 6 years. Government spending is cut, which reduces jobs. Now, Republicans are screaming about unemployment and workforce participation.

So "do this, do this, do this" it happens, now it's "your fault, your fault, your fault". Awesome.
    ... and your theory is, "The Government is what creates goods and services for America." Fascinating.
    Yeah, no. Its clear that when you cut government employment it increases unemployment. Weird concept, I know.
    Government jobs? Whats wrong with putting them in the military? Maybe some of those in here living in Mom's basement could actually do something with your life