Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I don't really care for the Super Bowl overall

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Yeah, he's full of shit of course. But, if that's how he wants to cope with the fact that the Seahawks laid one of the largest turds in the most-watched Super Bowl ever, then good for him.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I actually expressed the exact same thing last night to my BF.

Had we won, what in my life would have changed? If anything I should be "sad" for the players on my team.

It's THEIR life, not mine. I can't be cut, I don't lose money. I will always be a 12. They may not be here next year as a result.

Their will always be the next season and I will always take the good from the previous year and hang it on the shelf and build on all the good poonts and learn from the bad. Knowing how Pete is, they will all grow like they did in 2012.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Had we won, what in my life would have changed? If anything I should be "sad" for the players on my team.

It's THEIR life, not mine. I can't be cut, I don't lose money. I will always be a 12. They may not be here next year as a result.

Their will always be the next season and I will always take the good from the previous year and hang it on the shelf and build on all the good poonts and learn from the bad. Knowing how Pete is, they will all grow like they did in 2012.

I laughed
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

It's THEIR life, not mine. I can't be cut, I don't lose money. I will always be a 12 until they go 6-10. They may not be here next year as a result.